Green Over Cesar???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
    the focus is that Arry isn't a good manager, his best 11 always changed too much.
    Beasue all the players were not his choice until he brought his own players who always started every games: Remy, Samba, Tonwsend and Ben Haim was brought as a back up.
    Last edited by Yousef; 03-07-2013, 06:17 AM.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      This isn't an easy debate because Cesar is clearly a very talented keeper. Matty has given the best comments to date but I can't be bothered to go back and quote it. Bon, I just wonder how much of the Championship you have seen and what you know about it. It is about as similar to the Premier league as chalk is to cheese. A long hard slog of a season where you play Saturday, Tuesday (or Wednesday) week in week out - some really poor playing surfaces and a much more physical game. A lot of big lumps for strikers and high balls into the box. Finally, very few teams pass the ball out from the back and look to their keeper to drop bombs into enemy territory.
      Cesar has fitness issues, doesn't cope well with the high ball and can barely clear half way with a goal kick. He will not be 100% fit to play Millwall at home on a cold December Saturday and then trip up the M1 for a snow bound game at Middlesboro on the following Tuesday.
      It's not all about being a showpiece keeper and Rob Green (who has been there and done it in the Championship) is actually a better keeper than Cesar for what's ahead. ATAF
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

if cesar was to make a diving save and hit his head on the post and fractured his neck so we never heard his name mentioned again due to early retirement i wouldnt lose any sleep!!! chelsea shirt wearing scumbag!!

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
          I know he is going, we need to make sure, who will be sub players and who will be the starters b4 season starts.

If we are how we were, we will end up changing formation every game and wouldnt be able to fix our rotation patterns etc
          Jesus. Take a chill pill. The problem last season was our squad was so badly balanced thanks to that twunt Hughes' strange signings. Harry came in to picked up the pieces and had to keep changing the squad about to try and find our best shape. You can't complain about any of his signings bar Samba, and lets face it he was a flop, but who would of thought that. We'd all love to see Remy, Townsend and Jenas play next season but of those three it's only likely to be Jenas. Harry will get it right and you'll see what a different side we'll be this season.

As for all the talking Green up words, Arry's hardly going to slaughter him now is he. Júlio César was never going to stay given we've been relegated and Green will be a top championship goal keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Jesus. Take a chill pill. The problem last season was our squad was so badly balanced thanks to that twunt Hughes' strange signings. Harry came in to picked up the pieces and had to keep changing the squad about to try and find our best shape. You can't complain about any of his signings bar Samba, and lets face it he was a flop, but who would of thought that. We'd all love to see Remy, Townsend and Jenas play next season but of those three it's only likely to be Jenas. Harry will get it right and you'll see what a different side we'll be this season.

As for all the talking Green up words, Arry's hardly going to slaughter him now is he. Júlio César was never going to stay given we've been relegated and Green will be a top championship goal keeper.
            Why does the most sensible post always come last ?
            Green could never win a major international trophy Cesar is head and shoulders above Green, we always knew he would leave and he's good enough to find options ,Green will stay because he's not good enough to find options open your eye's Green isn't staying out of loyalty he's staying because he's not good enough to find the same money elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
              Why does the most sensible post always come last ?
              Green could never win a major international trophy Cesar is head and shoulders above Green, we always knew he would leave and he's good enough to find options ,Green will stay because he's not good enough to find options open your eye's Green isn't staying out of loyalty he's staying because he's not good enough to find the same money elsewhere
              Sorry but take the CV out of it and how is Cesar "Head & shoulders" above Green? I was at most games last season and, purely based upon their perormances for us and not bothering abot reputations, there really is not much in it at all.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Sorry but take the CV out of it and how is Cesar "Head & shoulders" above Green? I was at most games last season and, purely based upon their perormances for us and not bothering abot reputations, there really is not much in it at all.
                I also was at most home =away games until Wigan couldn't face it after that ,
                IMO green had descent games but never a great game on the other hand Cesar did have great game there were several games early on in particular he kept us in games for long periods when we all knew the inevitable was going happen cos of our shlt defence ,that's why imo I can say he is head and shoulders above Green nothing to do with cv's Matty just my opinion based on what I saw

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
                  I also was at most home =away games until Wigan couldn't face it after that ,
                  IMO green had descent games but never a great game on the other hand Cesar did have great game there were several games early on in particular he kept us in games for long periods when we all knew the inevitable was going happen cos of our shlt defence ,that's why imo I can say he is head and shoulders above Green nothing to do with cv's Matty just my opinion based on what I saw
                  Fair enough mate, all have own opinions
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                  X