Jamie Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
    Is all about opinions and i respect yours even though mine is right!

Am in the minority but think SWP could do really well next year. Mackie for me is still an impact sub to come on and get a goal against tired defenders.
    I agree 100%.

Never seen the fascination with Mackie, who is a very poor player who generally hogs the ball, tries far too much and just runs into players.

I would keep SWP over him every time and also think he'll have a good season. He looked good under Harry when he played last season, then got pushed out when Townsend came in.

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
      we know what Mackie can do at Championship level
      Yeah, he can run into people, same as at Prem level....

Comment

Not a big Mackie fan but i'd rather get SWP who's been stealing a wage from the club for 2 years went 1st. That being said if palace offer us £1.5million for Mackie i'd sell him like a shot very average and vastly overated player

Comment

Come on Olly, take Mackie and SWP, you know you want to....

Oh, and we'll throw in Bosingwa for free
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

papers full of rumours this time of year , hence cavani is going to spurs, man u , man city , chelsea and real madrid

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
              Yeah, he can run into people, same as at Prem level....
              Come on, Mackie was outstanding before his injury. Goals at hard places like Ipswitch, Leicester, etc

If you keep watching out for the clouds you'll miss the sunshine with Mackie, in other words you'll be so glad when he runs into someone you'll not want to see what he can do like Liverpool last second goal. Big goals against Ipswitch, Leicester, decent goal against Sunderland.

Everyone has their opinion but Mackie is either loved or hated, I back him to the hill anyway
              Last edited by qpr; 29-06-2013, 12:20 AM.
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

mackie is rangers and i reckon proud of it. keep for an attacking option and he'll do great this season. just the kind of player we need even as a late sub. well worthy of a squad place considering our premium options.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                  Come on, Mackie was outstanding before his injury. Goals at hard places like Ipswitch, Leicester, etc

If you keep watching out for the clouds you'll miss the sunshine with Mackie, in other words you'll be so glad when he runs into someone you'll not want to see what he can do like Liverpool last second goal. Big goals against Ipswitch, Leicester, decent goal against Sunderland.

Everyone has their opinion but Mackie is either loved or hated, I back him to the hill anyway
                  With all that 'sunshine' you see you've obviously got your rose tinted sunglasses still on...he's total ****.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    With all that 'sunshine' you see you've obviously got your rose tinted sunglasses still on...he's total ****.
                    Or just blinded by it....

Don't get me wrong, I think he can do a job, but even in the championship I'd see that job as an impact sub, nothing more. Whenever he starts he's totally ineffective. When he comes on against tired defences he can cause problems. However, if anyone's prepared to pay decent money for him I'd bite their hand off.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Or just blinded by it....

Don't get me wrong, I think he can do a job, but even in the championship I'd see that job as an impact sub, nothing more. Whenever he starts he's totally ineffective. When he comes on against tired defences he can cause problems. However, if anyone's prepared to pay decent money for him I'd bite their hand off.
                      I'll chop my own arm off he some club is willing to pay for that donkey

Comment

I'll be surprised if Harry gets rid of him, he's always sang his praises since he arrived

Comment

Working...
                        X