on the beeb?
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Sky I think mate

Comment

Hopefully a nice bar will be open showing the Leeds game in Vegas at 7am their time
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

sky-sat lunchtimes lyme
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I thought sky had said their games already, I can't see anything on sky or that our fixtures had changed on bbc site
            Got a link?
            Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

From qpr twitter
              @OfficialQPR: LIVE SKY GAMES: The R's away fixtures against @OfficialBWFC and @LUFC have both been selected for live TV coverage #QPR

Comment

looks like we won't be getting many three o'clock kick offs again this year. remember the season we went up and come second half of the season none of our games were 3pm sat kick offs? its a joke
                i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

I think we need more detail :sorry:

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Hopefully a nice bar will be open showing the Leeds game in Vegas at 7am their time
                    Crown and anchor i think it's called. Worse bar in Vegas, ruined my day twice going there watching football early doors.

It's off the strip down tropicanna i think. It makes the conningham look like the ritz!!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                      Crown and anchor i think it's called. Worse bar in Vegas, ruined my day twice going there watching football early doors.

It's off the strip down tropicanna i think. It makes the conningham look like the ritz!!
                      You da man fish! Cheers for that pal - I love a grimey gaff for a beer. Always thought the Conningham was abit fancy & up market for me...
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

i reckon we'll take about 400 up to bolton

and....500-700 to leeds

Comment

Working...
                        X