Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

2 years on

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Youvebeenrangered
    CCG
    • Mar 2009
    • 7293

    #16
    Couldnt imagine anything worse than a qpr afc, or a merge with Fulham/Wimbledon!!....Truely shocking!!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

    Comment

    • superckat
      Bronze Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 433

      #17
      Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered
      Couldnt imagine anything worse than a qpr afc, or a merge with Fulham/Wimbledon!!....Truely shocking!!
      OK lets put it to the test

      QPR AFC or a merge with Chelsea?

      Comment

      • Youvebeenrangered
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 7293

        #18
        Originally posted by superckat
        OK lets put it to the test

        QPR AFC or a merge with Chelsea?
        Well now your just taking the pish.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

        Comment

        • Fawny
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 1245

          #19
          Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
          I would rather we were skint and became AFC QPR but I still live in hope this will happen.
          I do not believe anybody who says that. Sorry, I know its a nice idea, an'all.

          Comment

          • IsleworthRanger
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 7090

            #20
            Originally posted by Fawny
            I do not believe anybody who says that. Sorry, I know its a nice idea, an'all.
            Plenty of our so called fans wanted it a couple of years ago though Fawny :(

            Comment

            • rblockells
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 2453

              #21
              i used to take the family on nice summer holidays-now i can't afford-it due to the increases in the price of season tickets.

              Comment

              • larkspur_hoop
                Bronze Seat
                • Jul 2009
                • 348

                #22
                Off the pitch the club has made massive strides which gives us the platform to bring in players of a much higher calibre...Ben Watson and Wayne Routledge are just two examples of that. Last seasons failures are more down to bad injuries to key players and the changes in management than anything else.
                The Squad we have now is very good although a striker could be the difference between top 6 or not...Unless Simpson can do what Campbell did for Hull when they got promoted!

                Comment

                Working...