• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight gayle!!!!

Medical apparently! All over twitter!

Any more details e.g transfer fee?

Comment

So, bowlocks then.......wait until it's on the offy!

Comment

Not a clue, just this info at the moment! All over twitter, can't imagine it being a lot though

Comment

Exciting times! Rumour or not, this is the kind of news we've all been waiting for!

Comment

didnt monsignor fry say 'nobody in the npc' could afford him last week??...........hope we've offered half the team including tarabratt in part ex!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Exactly! These are the players we should be looking at!!

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                Exciting times! Rumour or not, this is the kind of news we've all been waiting for!

like i told you last week, announcement on 1st of july. said it in the bothroyd thread!

3 points to me!
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                  And in typical fashion some build him up as the saviour with such high expectations that if he doesnt live up to the hype we batter him back down. Same old Rangers.

Comment

Just been on his twitter and he went on holiday 6 days ago. Short holiday ay?!

Comment

He's young and hungry! Get him in!

Comment

Could you please tell me the names of these sources so I could follow them for further news. True or false I can't get enough :p

Comment

Northolt I just meant about transfer news in general! Anytime we're linked with someone the board goes into meltdown, whether it's Messi or Heskey!

Comment

Also rumours of Turkish striker cenk Tuson coming too

Comment

Originally posted by Jack-the-lad View Post
                              Could you please tell me the names of these sources so I could follow them for further news. True or false I can't get enough :p

firstly 'wilkommen ' young jack..........exmrsfactamondo 'couldnt get enough'.........unfortunately not off me
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X