Not 1 player in or out apart from the obvious few. Harry's right, its not going to be easy.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Back from preseason in 2weeks and as of yet,
Collapse
X
-
well lets be honest if we keep 80% of that squad it will rip the npc a new one!you know nothing john snow!!!! -
I don't think all the players are back from their hollidays .also not all clubs have been back in training a fortnight , surely we have leant the lesson of not signing the first farker thats available as well as no signing is official untill july 1stComment
-
sure about that that could be a statement that comes back to bite your ####, were still be in the same position loads of players who still dont want to play for us, not sure to many players want to come with all whats going on, Squad split, management infightingComment
-
Well thats put Facto in hs place DaveComment
-
you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
Won't be upset If Derry leaves, He is not getting younger. Done his best. Thanks.QPR fan since1987
@yousef_qprComment
-
Harry's a ****ing idiot, a lot of our B team are top Championship players. Harry's a PR p***k & sadly too many people roll over for him. Sorry but true IMO. I've said it before & I'll say it again, if QPR don't win the league then it would be criminal, I'm not saying the Championship is poor, it's excellent but the quality of players QPR have is a stupid amount for the 2nd tier of English football. Feel free to abuse me but that's my strong opinionUnder Les Ferdinand:
Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
And many more mistakes
LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GOComment
-
exactamondo old chap.....as i aid most still here would slaughter the npc.....just watch!Harry's a ****ing idiot, a lot of our B team are top Championship players. Harry's a PR p***k & sadly too many people roll over for him. Sorry but true IMO. I've said it before & I'll say it again, if QPR don't win the league then it would be criminal, I'm not saying the Championship is poor, it's excellent but the quality of players QPR have is a stupid amount for the 2nd tier of English football. Feel free to abuse me but that's my strong opinionyou know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
Harry's a ****ing idiot, a lot of our B team are top Championship players. Harry's a PR p***k & sadly too many people roll over for him. Sorry but true IMO. I've said it before & I'll say it again, if QPR don't win the league then it would be criminal, I'm not saying the Championship is poor, it's excellent but the quality of players QPR have is a stupid amount for the 2nd tier of English football. Feel free to abuse me but that's my strong opinion
Comment
-
If our squad remains more or less unchanged.......surely the quality available will be enough to give the championship a torrid time?
I know we can question the 'quality' from what we saw last season......but on paper that is a top notch squad and it is down to the manager to get the best out of them...Comment
-
Nothing was ever won on paper Johnny, many contributing factors to making a team successful and I dont think our current one has it in them to walk the champs.
Waiting to see what changes are made before I give my opinion on what sort of season we are in for.Comment
Comment