Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wendy fans expecting a real tonking!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nasty Yorkshire toe rags !! After we got promoted in 2003 at their place our mini bus was made very welcome before the game in a Sheffield boozer... But after was a different story... Caught one of their snidey lot on the blower in the khazi summoning a welcome party ...and we had bints and kids with us!

Comment

And them giving out the Bristol score during the game!! Classless

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        i really dislike sheff weds as i have had some history with them , i hope they bring the band with them as thats the only good thing to come out of sheffield
        Your not the only one 72, quite a few people have history with the Wendy's. As for the band they can stick their instruments up their a***.
        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

It's a great league, arguably one of the most exciting in Europe given there is a lot of big clubs in there, it's always wide open and it's in the top 5 attended leagues in Europe.

The fact we have a big club in Wednesday almost makes it sound ok, and better than had we got one of the small sides, effectively bringing us down gently as it were.

Can't wait now.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            It's a great league, arguably one of the most exciting in Europe given there is a lot of big clubs in there, it's always wide open and it's in the top 5 attended leagues in Europe.

The fact we have a big club in Wednesday almost makes it sound ok, and better than had we got one of the small sides, effectively bringing us down gently as it were.

Can't wait now.
            Good post...entirely agree!

Comment

Working...
            X