Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some of you shivering weeds man up ffs!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some of you shivering weeds man up ffs!!!!

we are 'qpr' by far the greatest team the championship will have ever seen........we will walk this league or else im charlie sheen......remy,adel,mackie,samba and old clint hill too......we will be promoted by march and for season tickets just watch the queue.....im not a good poet like ted as ive just got outta bed.....but mark my words and watch them all come true........the final day at barsnsley we'll win 6-2!¬
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

On paper we should be looking at winning the league but our lot need to be motivated and give 100% and for some of them that hasnt been the case since they came to us. Harry's greatest test!

Comment

blocksie im sure arry will 'weed' out the rotten apples and we will be left with the workers not the shirkers..........a midfield of fraulin,derry,mackie,adel,swp will still destroy this league inmho

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        we are 'qpr' by far the greatest team the championship will have ever seen........we will walk this league or else im charlie sheen......remy,adel,mackie,samba and old clint hill too......we will be promoted by march and for season tickets just watch the queue.....im not a good poet like ted as ive just got outta bed.....but mark my words and watch them all come true........the final day at barsnsley we'll win 6-2!¬
        Even after losing Taarabt, remy and Samba?
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

maybe even more so..........well known tarabbt is one of the 'main moaners'!...........one good game every six/seven no enough to warrant his childish tantrums!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            on the right side of it by the sound of it......

Now the fixtures are out I am BRIMMING with my usual pre season confidence.....URRRRRR's

Comment

If anyone thinks next season is going to be a stroll in the park, they need their heads examining. This looks like the toughest division 2 line-up I've seen in a long time.

Comment

Will be tough,lot of good teams.thing is none of them will fancy playing rangers
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We need to Man up on the pitch, its the shivering weeds out there that im more worried about, P o ofs

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    We need to Man up on the pitch, its the shivering weeds out there that im more worried about, P o ofs
                    Currently the squad is not correct. You need fighters and grafters in the team. Last year proved we do not have these types.

Comment

For most teams in the division, playing qpr will be like their cup final so they will up their game.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                        Currently the squad is not correct. You need fighters and grafters in the team. Last year proved we do not have these types.
                        As soon as July starts, we will start shifting some out and bring some in. Why July? Because I think we will only sign free transfer players
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
                          For most teams in the division, playing qpr will be like their cup final so they will up their game.
                          That what exactly happened when we were in the old division two during 2001-2004.
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                          X