Ale Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ale Faurlin

Really hope he stays. Good passing, positioning, shooting and vision. Proven in the Championship. Personally, I think If he had not picked up that injury at MK Dons, he could have impressed in the PL. Remember his performance and goal v Wolves?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Not just Wolves away. Was amazing vs Newcastle, City, Chelsea and United at home! Didnt put a foot wrong from what I can remember. Baller.
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

He is a very good player. Don't get me wrong, has his downfalls (ie lacks pace ad the ability to have a decent shot!) but all in all a very good player that I would have in the centre of the park ahead of anybody else we currently have.

Absolutely bossed the Championship the year we came up and was turning heads in the PL before he got that injury. Even this season, before that bl00dy OG at Spuds away he was superb. He will be an assest to us next year - hope he comes back & is involved in Arry's plans.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If he's given time and space then he'll pick teams apart with his passing- but a few teams have sussed out his weaknesses.

He's a fans favourite and at a time when the majority of fans are disillusioned with things at the club, it would make complete sense to get him back in the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
          If he's given time and space then he'll pick teams apart with his passing- but a few teams have sussed out his weaknesses.

He's a fans favourite and at a time when the majority of fans are disillusioned with things at the club, it would make complete sense to get him back in the first team.
          Yep complete sense as good a midfielder as you will find in the championship

Comment

Being in the championship will give him the opportunity to regain his form and confidence. Would be madness to sell him.

Comment

In Warnock's book he rates him very highly and says he was best all round player at team.

Comment

Seems to me that Redknapp did not rate Faurlin very highly or he would have had him in the squad and that the club does rate him so he will start the friendlies and probably next season in CM alongside Granero - another player the manager dont seem to fancy. So tbh i think you guys are worrying about nowt. Unless Harry can get Barton and Parker of course who would tear up the championship - not much chance of that though.

Comment

the worry is that he hasn't ever really recovered pre injury form, always a foreboding sign.... that is the real issue here I suspect.

I don't think Harry will be a patch on Colin as a championship level manager - the latter was top notch with Adel, for example - but on the plus side Harry can't really afford to fvck up again, at his age no one else will be erm beating down his doors if it goes chest up one more time.

Comment

Working...
                  X