hopelessly banned but knowbody cared

there all marching on the brittish queen
    it may be an old pub but its imaculately clean
    where going to have a party
    with , the godfather of soul,it will be

ITS LOVELY ITS BEAUTIFULL AS WE WELL RECOUNT OUR MEMORIES FROM YESTERYEAR
    BUT IF YOU WANT TO STAY ALIVE PLEASE DONT SAY THATS A WRONG TEMPERTURE BEER
    ANY COMPLAINTS MEAN YOU COULD GET A BLACK EYE OR LOSE AN EAR
    but if you want to tango into the moonlight,join the northolt we wont give you a wrong steer
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

chaucer.......shakespear.......byron...........kea ts................sir ted of the racecourse.............god bless you you twenty eight carot wordsmeister you!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yeah

helo darkness my old friend
      this battle is to the end
      we stay the distance,decked out in blue and white splender
      we are the rangers and we know no surrender

sir ted of the racecourse is only a ghost from the past
      he died in a terrible gas blast
      but his vision you can always see in the sky
      i wonder why
      this man will never die

its because his daddy took him along
      as a four year old to watch in admiration and have a song
      the atmopsphere drove him wild, and the smell of roasted peanuts was ever so strong
      he met a boy from notting hill called victor
      who became his hero many years later,but we are so glad the parents were not stricter

in 68 the loft was born
      and many a pair of sta press got torn
      but somewhere in that lunacy
      was created little old me

im sirted of the race course and i dont have a brain
      but that certainly helps take the strain
      one day there be nothing left but a stain
      but there in the sky ill appear again
      Last edited by qprted; 13-06-2013, 11:22 PM.

More...

Comment

please

please dont encourage me facto or else ill end up writing a book of poetry and give all the millions to godfreys of hornchurch.

More...

Comment

ted ted the book of genesis is a mere scribble compared to the verse of our greatest resident baird!

Comment

Still not found those marbles then Ted ?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              helo darkness my old friend
              this battle is to the end
              we stay the distance,decked out in blue and white splender
              we are the rangers and we know no surrender

sir ted of the racecourse is only a ghost from the past
              he died in a terrible gas blast
              but his vision you can always see in the sky
              i wonder why
              this man will never die

its because his daddy took him along
              as a four year old to watch in admiration and have a song
              the atmopsphere drove him wild, and the smell of roasted peanuts was ever so strong
              he met a boy from notting hill called victor
              who became his hero many years later,but we are so glad the parents were not stricter

in 68 the loft was born
              and many a pair of sta press got torn
              but somewhere in that lunacy
              was created little old me

im sirted of the race course and i dont have a brain
              but that certainly helps take the strain
              one day there be nothing left but a stain
              but there in the asky ill appear again
              Ted.....I really like this one.....

Comment

every

everey now and then i do a good one but my greatest dream is tio become a song lyracist i would be so proud if i could write a song like imagine by john lennon in fact he did a lot of good stuff in his lifetime,another brilliant writer whos work i admire is stevie wonder he wrote so many classic songs
                what stuff do you like me old china plate

More...

Comment

I like northolt pub songs ted.I can still hear the late night screams from the swan
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

yes

yes the swan was a strange one really we of the northolt thought of it as a walled city,the load of hay was the place to put all the scooters in the front car park because we knew that our traditional enemies ruislip ,harrow and hayes would have to stop at those traffick lights,then we would all try to look menacing and frighten them,it was a strange time
                    but dont forget out of the 500 northolt mob many of those youngsters were not combabatants they simply loved the skin head clothes and music
                    the people of the famous northolt drank in the load of hay the plough ,the crown,but the white hart yeading was the place that all the serious lunatics came from,everyone knows of the mcanns of harrow and the mc gees of hayes but none of them ever ventured onto the white hart yeading
                    the lime trees estate and the kings hill estate were both very powerfull in there own right but combined they were leathfull
                    but vanhoop you being a south harrow boy brings lots of happy memories to me,when you meet me you will see i have a badley smashed up nose,but that damage wasnt done in battle,it was done when northolt were going up the tithe farm in south harrow,i was drunk and jumped onto a moving 140 bus outside northolt station I slipped and smashed my nose to pieces but its repaired now
                    THE SWAN PUB WAS A STRANGE ONE BASICALLY THE TROOPS WERE LEFT AT THE WHITE HART YEADING TO REPEL THE HAYES AND RUISLIP THREAT
                    THE LOAD OF HAY WAS THERE TO REPEL THE THREAT OF HARROW
                    But south harrow never seemed to have a problem with northolt so the swan was of no strategic
                    importance,also all the clowns drank in the load of hay so it was party times every saturday night
                    but the sos bar in south harrow has many happy memories for me chris used to run it he was a greek cypriat and a lovely guy
                    did you go to the sos bar vanhoop I guess you probabley drank in the concerlation that was the pub that most south harrow drank in i used to like to timber carriage as well

More...

Comment

the battles of the 'burbs' really intrigue me as i thought these rather quaint idylic areas compared to the inner city rough houses like notting hill/the bush/kensal rise etc..........i just see beautiful flowers n shrubs and locals dancing round maypoles at 'village fetes' in these places no it seems my vision was blurred!

Comment

Were you in the army Ted?

Comment

norths ted was in the 'special forces'..........licensed to thrill........licensed to eat dill!

Comment

as a youngster late 70's early 80's id never really thought of these areas having many 'chaps' but i grew to aknowledge i was very wrong....i just saw them as the 'local yokelry' and only thought of the grove with kc, harwood.,zammit n kamill as the main players with some very good bush lads.....then all of a sudden this younger lot from the burbs appeared with us and despite initial worries they may not be made of teak in battle we were surprised our game and wise they were indeed......'silly trevor',plummer,campbell and half caste terry were all proper good lads!.even hounslow provided some but these lads were mainly into robbing,strimming and business!

Comment

looking back

looking back on the northolt days i would say that it was amazing how we used to play our reggae music around each others homes and south harrow was our fantasy place,we used to have so much fun in south harrow the locals were an ok bunch who couldnt be botherd with any territorial grief they just used to sit in the s o s bar with us we were all terribley drunk but we never really had any quarrels,with each other,its true what you say facto that inner london is a much more violent place than the subburbs but i think that is a wonderfull thing that the northolt spend there time train spotting and going over to heathrow with a pair of binoculours watching for ufo s
                              gone are the days of blackhearts,now we all live togerther in a community spirit,its all peace love and happyness,BUT DONT MENTION CHELSEA
                              all the big famlies in northolt are west ham and qpr,

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X