QPR stopper signs new deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR stopper signs new deal

QPR goalkeeper Brian Murphy has signed a new two-year deal with the club.

More...

So Green and Murphy it is then with Joe Lumley replacing Cesar/Cerny.

Comment

Its an odd one as at 30years of age you would think a keeper would want a move to a club where he is going to get games. Been here two seasons and I think I have only seen him play once in a league cup game????

Realistically is Green stays he faces another season kicking his hills in the stiffs

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Its an odd one as at 30years of age you would think a keeper would want a move to a club where he is going to get games. Been here two seasons and I think I have only seen him play once in a league cup game????

Realistically is Green stays he faces another season kicking his hills in the stiffs
        Plenty of players are happy to sit around and do naff all and pick up a nice fat wage.

After all,if you don't play then how can they sell you for being rubbish?.

Easy money.

Comment

At the age of 30 and still has not started for us which raises the question of whether he is good enough!
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            At the age of 30 and still has not started for us which raises the question of whether he is good enough!
            I think in the coming season we might find out.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              True, I'd really rather QPR looked at signing and developing a younger keeper rather than giving Murphy a 2 year deal. He has hardly played a competetive game in the last 3-4 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                True, I'd really rather QPR looked at signing and developing a younger keeper rather than giving Murphy a 2 year deal. He has hardly played a competetive game in the last 3-4 seasons.
                His goals against record looks good though.

Comment

Another balls up!! Why give him 2 years? he has never played for us in the last 2 seasons. We should had really let him go and look for a younger keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                    Another balls up!! Why give him 2 years? he has never played for us in the last 2 seasons. We should had really let him go and look for a younger keeper.
                    The club likes wasting money it seems.

Comment

Working...
                    X