cesars performance vs England tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cesars performance vs England tonight

Obviously we want England to win tonight but I'd like a tight 1-0 win. Only because if Cesar has a howler I cant see many clubs coming in for him. He knows he's in the shop window tonight. Hopefully he makes a few stunning saves but lets a goal or two in
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

He's already left by all accounts.

Comment

i hope cesar gets his head cut off by a forklift truck but hey ho!!

Comment

Doubt he'll play if deal not signed sealed & delivered?

Comment

As much as im glad he's going due to us needing to get some of the better paid players out i think he's shown real class in his quotes about the club. Good luck to him and if we could get £3million for him i rekon it'd be a good deal all round as for tonights game i thought he done ok and couldn't have done anything about the 2 England goals

Comment

It was a dream to have one of the best keepers in the world play for my club.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              It was a dream to have one of the best keepers in the world play for my club.
              Many people don't think he's good enough for our club yet Brazil and possibly Arsenal still think he's world-class, which he is.
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Many people don't think he's good enough for our club yet Brazil and possibly Arsenal still think he's world-class, which he is.
                I bet Cesar is a flop for Arsenal.

I think anyone who has watched our games this season would struggle to say hand on heart that Cesar has looked like a world class keeper. He may have made a few good saves in the first half of the season but his form in the later stages of the season has been awful and he made very costly mistakes in a number of key games!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I bet Cesar is a flop for Arsenal.

I think anyone who has watched our games this season would struggle to say hand on heart that Cesar has looked like a world class keeper. He may have made a few good saves in the first half of the season but his form in the later stages of the season has been awful and he made very costly mistakes in a number of key games!
                  Obviously managers of the calibre of Mourinho, Scholari and now Wenger think he's a good keeper.

They say form is temporary, class is permanent, and I think Cesar is definitely class.

Comment

Obviously managers of the calibre of Mourinho, Scholari and now Wenger think he's a good keeper.

They say form is temporary, class is permanent, and I think Cesar is definitely class.
                    Class ain't gonna dig you out of a hole when you're getting old and you ain't as good as you used to be.

I'm not doubting that Cesar has been a world class keeper. I'm just pointing out performances over the majority of last season were certainly not world class. Also before that Inter made a call on Cesar and let him go for a free as they felt he no longer justified the wage he was being paid.

Comment

Class ain't gonna dig you out of a hole when you're getting old and you ain't as good as you used to be.

I'm not doubting that Cesar has been a world class keeper. I'm just pointing out performances over the majority of last season were certainly not world class. Also before that Inter made a call on Cesar and let him go for a free as they felt he no longer justified the wage he was being paid.
                      Why is a respected manager like Scholari selecting him for the Brazil national team, and why would a good and highly experienced manager such as Wenger rumoured to be interested in signing him? They obviously think he still has something to offer.

A short while ago the Telegraph ran a world's top 20 keepers story and their sports writer listed Cesar in that group.

He might be a flop at Arsenal, I don't know, but Wenger it seems is willing to take a gamble, and if Scholari is still picking him he can't be that shabby.

Cesar is likely to represent Brazil at next year's World Cup finals, and perhaps play champions league football with Arsenal, yet he's not good enough for QPR?

Comment

Why is a respected manager like Scholari selecting him for the Brazil national team, and why would a good and highly experienced manager such as Wenger rumoured to be interested in signing him? They obviously think he still has something to offer.

A short while ago the Telegraph ran a world's top 20 keepers story and their sports writer listed Cesar in that group.

He might be a flop at Arsenal, I don't know, but Wenger it seems is willing to take a gamble, and if Scholari is still picking him he can't be that shabby.

Cesar is likely to represent Brazil at next year's World Cup finals, and perhaps play champions league football with Arsenal, yet he's not good enough for QPR?
                        I understand your point, what I'm saying is based on what I've seen Cesar is living off former glories and will get found out.

Can you honestly say that based on what you have seen this season (both with QPR and Brazil) that Cesar is good enough to play for a top 4 Premier League side or the Brazil national team?

Comment

I understand your point, what I'm saying is based on what I've seen Cesar is living off former glories and will get found out.

Can you honestly say that based on what you have seen this season (both with QPR and Brazil) that Cesar is good enough to play for a top 4 Premier League side or the Brazil national team?
                          Granted, he's produced a few bad performances this season, but he's still a very good keeper.

There was nothing he could do last night to stop either England goal. I doubt there's a keeper on the planet that could have.

We will find out within the next few weeks if Wenger agrees with you or me.

Comment

Granted, he's produced a few bad performances this season, but he's still a very good keeper.

There was nothing he could do last night to stop either England goal. I doubt there's a keeper on the planet that could have.

We will find out within the next few weeks if Wenger agrees with you or me.
                            I think Wenger will probably sign him, I'm not disagreeing with you on that. I'm just saying that I believe he will be a disappointment at Arsenal. That said, Wenger has never been capable of signing a good keeper has he? Manuel Almunia, Jens Lehman, Vito Mannone, Fabianski, all a bit dodgy in my opinion. In fact the only Arsenal keeper since David Seaman that I've actually thought was any good is Szczesny and he's been struggling for form this season too!

Comment

To be fair he had a terrible defence in front of him all season meaning we were relying on him for keeping us in games, ofc he was bound to make some errors.
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X