Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lump all you own on us next season................we are gonna walk it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a chance in hell.

To win the Championship you need 1 thing in abundance, SPIRIT. All of the teams that have gone up give everything week in week, they are young keen and work very very hard.

Currently we do not have any of the right characteristics in our squad. Harry has a huge job in the summer. 6/1 should be more like 20/1.
    :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Matty I appreciate his comedy side, however unlike you and most posters, he is a very quick judge of character.
      It's quite a poor trait and something I wouldn't of expected from him tbh.
      Normal comment.
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
        watched cardiff/whole/woeful watford/crapp y palace..............if they are the best four we are gonna be like barca against us!!!
        Wait one second there!!!! About only two weeks ago or less you were saying that we would be lucky to get into a playoff place. Now anyone can change their minds and I'm just wondering if you have changed yours due to other non football factors?
        My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          watched cardiff/whole/woeful watford/crapp y palace..............if they are the best four we are gonna be like barca against us!!!
          You are only dreaming mate. You think Leeds, Leicester and Nottingham Forest are easy side?
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
          X