We must be rich or mugs !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We must be rich or mugs !

On a final note, a study revealed on Thursday that R's supporters paid a whopping £337.90 per home win this season, and £51.98 for every goal scored at Loftus Road.

With the total £210 more than Reading in second-last place, and one of the highest of any team in world football, it confirms that this season has truly not been worth it.

http://www.teamtalk.com/fanzone/1697...e-Loftus-Road?

or just loyal qpr supporters

Comment

Originally posted by qprrulelondon View Post

Through thick & thin n all that
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by qprrulelondon View Post
        .....or just RICH loyal qpr supporters!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          .....or just RICH loyal qpr supporters!
          I wish. Times are so hard for me I've had to lay off 1 of me servants and even had to resort to using bog roll to wipe me jam roll - can't afford to use the score notes I used to.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            I wish. Times are so hard for me I've had to lay off 1 of me servants and even had to resort to using bog roll to wipe me jam roll - can't afford to use the score notes I used to.
            ....and have Caviar only three times a week now? Yeah, I know, it's tough!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              ....and have Caviar only three times a week now? Yeah, I know, it's tough!
              That's it mate. Hard old life these days ain't it. Somebody even suggested to me the other day down the polo club that I save a few quid by polishing my own shoes! I nearly choked on my Châteaubriand.

Comment

i know this stat is a bit of fun but it really doesn't prove anything.
                price of a ticket has no bearing on football played. if we won 10 home games we'd still have paid the same price...

Comment

Working...
                X