It will be a Long Summer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It will be a Long Summer...

Endless gossips about QPR revolution this summer.

As much as you do, I am so worried that some wage-devourers may decide to stick their ar** here.

Our manager never shows a glint of loyalty and responsibility.

Some of the players can't get up early in the morning for training because they are all bunch of world-class street footballers at night.

There are just too many things to be sorted out this summer.

Do you have a positive bone in your body?

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post

As much as you do, I am so worried that some wage-devourers may decide to stick their ar** here.

Some of the players can't get up early in the morning for training because they are all bunch of world-class street footballers at night.

Bon if you think you being one of the boys by being critical of things you can only assume to be the case you are just joining a small bunch of nobs that are just a minority of QPR fans

Comment

too be fair its bons opnion and he's entitled to it without insult! i happen to think some of what he said has creedance!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
          Bon if you think you being one of the boys by being critical of things you can only assume to be the case you are just joining a small bunch of nobs that are just a minority of QPR fans
          Charming.

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
            To be fair to Bon , all hes saying could be right ,hes worried that some of our lazy high earners might be staying , well ,thats not too big an assumption is it ? because no ones going to want to buy them. Harry isnt exactly renowned for his loyalty , so thats a fair comment too . The comment about not getting up for training , well its not a lot to ask is it ? And yes there is loads to sort out this summer.
            It dosnt seem like to me that Bon is saying anything too bad .
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Cheer up Bon......last season was sooooooooo ****e that in the words of D Ream........'thiiiiiiiings can only get better'........
              Last edited by Johnnykc; 21-05-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                too be fair its bons opnion and he's entitled to it without insult! i happen to think some of what he said has creedance!
                Nothing meant to be insulting to Bon Facto just pointing out the usual suspects who seem to have most of this bosrd , yes a lot his remarks do bear creedance but his critism of HR is just assumptiom and would be better reserved untill fact or not, or he is in danger of joining the nobs

Comment

point taken old chap!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Well 29 days remaining for fixtures release!
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                      Well 29 days remaining for fixtures release!
                      Well I am not going to be all depressed and be a part of the minority nobs.

I want Arry or TF and staffs to decide their policy next season as soon as they can.

In a nutshell, Arry needs to decide his future soon, otherwise we will struggle to prepare for the season coming.

Think about pre-season for example, if Arry leaves during the pre-season, its gonna be a massive negative impact on QPR.

and will continue to be our potential risk.

Comment

i hope its a looooooong "HOT" summer....
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Well I am not going to be all depressed and be a part of the minority nobs.

I want Arry or TF and staffs to decide their policy next season as soon as they can.

In a nutshell, Arry needs to decide his future soon, otherwise we will struggle to prepare for the season coming.

Think about pre-season for example, if Arry leaves during the pre-season, its gonna be a massive negative impact on QPR.

and will continue to be our potential risk.
                          Yep lets the work start first day in june

Comment

Working...
                          X