Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Season Live stream website

http://www.usagoals.me/football.html

this is the best website for footy live streaming I found.

Use it well if you can't go to away games

You will only find streams when we are live on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      You will only find streams when we are live on TV.
      well some middle east countries buy the TV rights for all the matches simply because they are rich

so you may be able to find some of QPR matches there in arabic comments

Comment

That would be great... in the meantime we'll all be searching for audio feeds.

Comment

Bon clearly hasn't dealt with the challenges of following this team in the lower divisions yet!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            Bon clearly hasn't dealt with the challenges of following this team in the lower divisions yet!
            Just what I was thinking

Comment

Streams in the championship will be very few and far between. No Saturday 3.00 KOs. And only midweek games- and the very odd Saturday- which are live on UK SKY.....

Comment

We may not have as many live streams but the forum is more fun in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  We may not have as many live streams but the forum makes more money in the Championship.
                  Fixed it for you mate :P haha

Comment

I seem to remember watching a fair few of our games streamed in the Championship promotion season...a lot from Scandinavia.

Comment

probably because we were at the top.....that won't be the case next season

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        I seem to remember watching a fair few of our games streamed in the Championship promotion season...a lot from Scandinavia.
                        I think that was because we were doing so well, I think they tend to follow the highest teams in the Championship, but they do show one 3pm kick-off every Saturday. Hope we start the season well so we can get the same coverage on Scandanavian Tv.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Always trust the scandinavians.....at least the swedes.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
                            Fixed it for you mate :P haha
                            Don't always work like that but if we can... we'll run more competitions.

With two games each week, we'll be more active with hopefully no server crashes.

Comment

Working...
                            X