Redknapp talking himself out of a job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
    Come on lads he aint downing rangers, hes saying what we all know. Redknapp is famous for calling it how he sees it! but we all see it if we're honest. REBUILD essential. Whoever is the manager.

Agreed. This "bunch" of players we have played this year are totally fractioned. We have discussed this matter over and over again and even agreed on it, but obviously HR in made a scapegoat for it. Unbeliavble, if you ask me.
    What HR.now is doing in the media is mindgames to play expectations down. In my opinion this is a wise thing to do.
    Just my opinion, though.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      I still wouldn't describe them as "2nd rate players". The point is that their performances this season have been 2nd rate due to a combination of a split dressing room, poor team spirit and destroyed confidence following poor results.

And the responsibility for that ultimately lies with TF for NOT appointing 'football people' (i.e. Philip Beard) to oversee the day-to-day running of the club in his absence.

By his own admission he has been "naive" in that regard, and 50 million spunked £'s later, admits it was a mistake which he claims to have now learnt from.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        Some of it is valid of course, but its all about excuses with him and i'm getting sick of it personally.

If he's as good as he's supposed to be, he should be able to galvanise a group and get them performing. Most of our squad have performed at other clubs, so are not bad players. He's also brought in half a side himself yet still makes the same excuses. Just get on with it ffs.
        Hardly half a side to be fair Del and other than Samba, the others he brought in have done ok

Comment

Working...
        X