Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QPR is the second worst club to travel to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR is the second worst club to travel to...

but Arsenal, Fulham and Tottenham Hotpsur are three of the best.

The grounds of Queen’s Park Rangers have been deemed the second worst in the Premier League for fans to travel to, according to a study.

More...

No real surprise really is it...

In terms of facilities I would say we are the worst in the Premier League.

Comment

yer but we got a plane

Comment

Rubbish, link's broken anyway. Ten minute walk from White city tube. Other stations near as well. No problem coming back, station is open, no crammed buses needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          Rubbish, link's broken anyway. Ten minute walk from White city tube. Other stations near as well. No problem coming back, station is open, no crammed buses needed.
          really doesnt make sense..."The report claimed QPR, who will be relegated at the end of the football season, have no coherent travel plan and offer poor information to fans on how to get to Loftus Road."
          aren't there enough websites and books to tell you how to get here?it' not rocket science is it?what do some of these "fans" want...the club to book a cab for them?
          i would like to see how the questions were asked though..."did the QPR website offer you a travel plan..yes or no"..."were there reps of the club at the nearest rail/tube/bus stop..yes or no"
          its easy to get a certain answer if you ask the right questions

Comment

initially my first thought was "who on earth is worse than us?" as i thought it was about ground itself.

thenrealised it was about getting to LR...and realised it's a turd article. 3 lines, 1 rail line, endless buses, central london. out of all the london ones i'd say only (at a push) is stamford bridge better as it's marginally closer to the tube station...however, overcrowded.

what put the cherry on the "this is b*llocks" cake (...not a great cake actually is it?) is the fact that spurs are 4th. it's a 20/30min walk to the tube station, with 0 buses able to run due to the 40,000 people all making their way to the same station.

Comment

'kinell The Emirates might be lovely to look at but the transport connection are a shambles.

Arsenal was commended for cutting car trips and contributing to tube station improvements near the Emirates,
              They may have stumped up a fortune for improvements but you have to query if it's so bleedin' wonderful why people leave half way through the second half to avoid the transport problems!

As to discouraging car use, you couldn't get parked for about two miles around the ground anyway.

Complete and utter tosh produced by some no brain undergraduate for his thesis, given the seal of approval by a never heard of before organisation who paid tuppence halfpenny towards costs.

Comment

Villa park was a nightmare to get out off.

Comment

Depends on how you look at it,as a supporter of an away team I would think its the best club to travel to as its a defo win
                  And 3 points !!!

Comment

Really! I think it depends how you look at it 5 tube stations within a 10-15 minute walk loads of buses running into the bush compare to spyrs and Arsenal I'd say it was easier to get to our ground? traveling by car is a nightmare A40 Uxbridge Rd & bush green horrendous for traffic

Comment

Piece of cake from South London now. I was in my front door at 6pm on Sunday (and before you ask I didn't leave at HT!!)

Comment

Working...
                      X