Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora

Absolutely abysmal player. Never want to see him in a QPR shirt again, along with Toilet and Bosing****.

Has Zamora ever had a good game for us!? He's beyond pathetic now

Comment

He has got steadily worse. Partly due to the injury I'm sure.

Comment

I do feel a bit sorry for him cos he clearly isn't anywhere near mobile enough for this level of football anymore. He needs to be sent to the surgeon or retired!

Comment

Why not play Betty?

Comment

I'd rather we saved Betty as I do think that next year in the championship he could be a very important player . Imagine if Betty went out in a pointless end of season game and ruptured something ruling him out of large parts of next season . That's how I see it anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              I do feel a bit sorry for him cos he clearly isn't anywhere near mobile enough for this level of football anymore. He needs to be sent to the surgeon or retired!
              I have a hard time feeling sorry for any rich athlete who gets paid big dough to play the game we love, they should feel sorry for a working stiff like me!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Harry loves him, will not be going anywhere

Remember when Harry said Zamora would save us HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One of many players I badly want to leave, terrible striker and would struggle in the Championship

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  I have a hard time feeling sorry for any rich athlete who gets paid big dough to play the game we love, they should feel sorry for a working stiff like me!
                  Yeah fair enough, all I'm saying is it's clear that injuries have taken their toll on Zamora. As poor as he's been, I don't put Bobby in the same category as Bosingwa, Mbia etc who clearly couldn't care less.

Comment

Donkeys like zamora should be sent to the glue factory, truly abysmal player with pish poor attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Yeah fair enough, all I'm saying is it's clear that injuries have taken their toll on Zamora. As poor as he's been, I don't put Bobby in the same category as Bosingwa, Mbia etc who clearly couldn't care less.
                      Agree, he just hasn't been good enough and injuries didn't help his cause or ours for that matter, his stupid red card vs Wigan was about the final of many nails in the coffin for us!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Cant call the **** a striker as ive never seen him strike the ball

Comment

How long is this player bashing going to go on? It's been a c r 4 p season, agreed, but can't we all just move on...it's boring now!!Zzzzz!

Comment

Has absolutely no eye for goal. None. He'd look to lay off a penalty if he ever took one.

Comment

must admit i gave zamora the benefit of the doubt.........i was wrong!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X