Lap of "Honour" game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lap of "Honour" game

Not that I will stay after the game to watch it but it will be interesting to hear later which players if any feel they have the right to do a lap of honour

I would expect that the ones who have been on the phone to their agents and advisors already will be the ones who cannot be arsed and will be changed and off before you know it

if our players try and attempt a lap of honour i think we should place a few snipers in the crowd and pick em off one by one!!!

Comment

It should be a lap of dishonour more like.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

If they come out, Im not sure that they will be greeted by a near empty stadium in my opinion.

If they do come out would be nice if someone can take a note of which players walk around as it will be telling as to who is potentially off
        Last edited by West Acton; 12-05-2013, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Deffo won't stay for it they don't deserve any thanks from us, they should be apologising to us for being sub standard.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Not that I will stay after the game to watch it but it will be interesting to hear later which players if any feel they have the right to do a lap of honour

I would expect that the ones who have been on the phone to their agents and advisors already will be the ones who cannot be arsed and will be changed and off before you know it

Or we could all wait outside after the game and make them 'run the gauntlet' to get to their cars....

Comment

Sorry but i'm away before the end of the game because the pub is open and might catch most of the second half of the Utd game,in any case Newcastle fans will probably be celebrating staying up,so there players will be doing the lap of honour

Comment

How about a slow hand clap to show how much it hurts

Comment

Just send Townsend out alone

Comment

I think it would be easy to tell who has come out to apologize and who has come out to say goodbye.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I know these are strange times we live in, and on the whole, people today have great difficulty making a good judgement call.......But, even the thickest pratt on the playing staff at Loftus Rd will surely see that a 'lap of honour' is as definite a NO/NO, as anyone is ever likely to see. WON'T THEY ??????

Comment

They have just tweeted if I read it right that the players will not come out after the end of the game and also that the Players Player of the year has been awarded to us the Fans

Hill is supporters player of the year

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          They have just tweeted if I read it right that the players will not come out after the end of the game and also that the Players Player of the year has been awarded to us the Fans

Hill is supporters player of the year
                          They are going to stay out rather than go into the changing rooms and come back out. Probably because, as others have said, there will be no1 left!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

It could be seen as a thank you from the players to the fans for their support, rather than a players lap of honour.

Comment

I think they should disappear down the tunnel, we all go home quietly and all forget about this season. Quickly.
                              First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
                              Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Working...
                              X