Virgin’s Richard Branson to dress as air hostess on AirAsia X flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin’s Richard Branson to dress as air hostess on AirAsia X flight

Virgin boss Sir Richard Branson will dress as an air stewardess after losing a bet to AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes over who backs the better Formula I motor racing team, officials said today.

Branson has pledged to shave his legs, serve drinks and even clean the toilets on Sunday’s special flight from Perth to Kuala Lumpur.

More...

I've been following it on Fernandes' twitter. Very funny
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Wish Branson would stop flooding the country with junk mail.

Comment

Agreed. I work for Royal Mail and all we ever seem to do is deliver poxy Virgin Media **** every single week

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Tell me about. They send us loads of that **** every week and we're already customers!

Comment

Personally I think it's good to see the characters behind the business. At least Tony and Richard have a sense of humour and up for a laugh.
            Bored of all this "sir lord obe sugar puff"

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
              Agreed. I work for Royal Mail and all we ever seem to do is deliver poxy Virgin Media **** every single week
              Well given loads of people dont use old fashioned mail nowadays, i would imagine their endless sh1te and that of others kleeps many of you in jobs.

As for the Branson bet, quality, and great fun between two very likable bosses. Fair play to him for going through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
                Tell me about. They send us loads of that **** every week and we're already customers!
                Same here... really hate it!

If they stopped spending so much on that, they could reduce the package prices.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  Same here... really hate it!

If they stopped spending so much on that, they could reduce the package prices.
                  Didnt Virgin sell up the TV/broadband side of the business to some y(anks leading to that price rise a little while ago?

Comment

Names still Virgin Media.

I think it's funny what Tony & Richard are doing... well done to them and Tony won something!

Comment

Zoom Shot: Sir Richard Branson’s ‘Stewardess’ Drag

Yesterday, the British billionaire behind the Virgin Atlantic empire was caught at the Perth airport in serious "stewardess" drag — and it wasn't even for his own airline. According to CNN International, Sir Branson lost a bet to AirAsia's group chief Tony Fernandes over whose Formula One racing team would beat the other at the Abu Dhabi race during their debut 2010 season.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2013/05/zoom...ess-drag.html?

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/motorsport/...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS (Video)

http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayi...drag/2155179/? (Video)

Comment

Working...
                      X