I turned the tv off after 20 secs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I turned the tv off after 20 secs

I hear I miss a decent performance from Townsend, allbeit I for 1 can't work out why we're playing a player that won't be with us next season.

The main reason I switched off was because that 20 secs of play basically summed up our season.

I counted 3 mistakes by 1 player which showed he wasn't even switched on. You can forgive 1 but making 3 in such a short space right at the beginning of the match sums up a rangers players mentality.

I actually hate this side with a passion and why harry is playing players that have no intention on staying is baffling. Does Suk young actually have 2 feet? The fact that he can't take over the pathetic left back Traore tells me we need to sign allot of players. I am getting to the point where I want rid of 90%.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Young Suk's maybe?

Comment

Yeah probably more appropriate mate.

I just can't stand the not caring.

I'm a premier league fan, I don't buy this championship lark as we've been there (too long) and done that, I just hope we get sell most and rebuild. Get them set up pre season like out promotion season and play proper teams not pub sides in Korea and we might be ready for the fight.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

The good news is that we are staying home for pre season.

Comment

Probably just doing Townsend a favour getting him experience and all that. The rest of them, I reckon he's looking at each and every one of them to see who could do a job in the Championship and who he needs to sell. Yun Suk is too young and inexperienced to chuck in at the moment, he'll be introduced in pre-season and will be developed steadily from there I reckon, as will some of our other youngsters like Ehmer, Harriman, Skapetis etc.
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Reason were playing Townsend , is he is one of few players weve had who look like they care
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I hope Townsend goes on and has a fantastic career. Top young pro.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                I hear I miss a decent performance from Townsend, allbeit I for 1 can't work out why we're playing a player that won't be with us next season.

The main reason I switched off was because that 20 secs of play basically summed up our season.

I counted 3 mistakes by 1 player which showed he wasn't even switched on. You can forgive 1 but making 3 in such a short space right at the beginning of the match sums up a rangers players mentality.

I actually hate this side with a passion and why harry is playing players that have no intention on staying is baffling. Does Suk young actually have 2 feet? The fact that he can't take over the pathetic left back Traore tells me we need to sign allot of players. I am getting to the point where I want rid of 90%.
                sorry to hear that but I was at the game.

ended up coming back home late at night full of stress.

Comment

90% -> 100% + manager

Comment

Probably because harry didnt want us to finish bottom of the table but reading has made sure of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X