What is our team-colour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is our team-colour?

Is there anything we can call "a tactic" that represents QPR?

Does Arry ever try to make one?

Arry, in my opinion, is not a creative and charismatic manager which we need desperately.

Clueless decision-making when trying to substitute players is one factor contributing to his indecisive-ness

Blaming others, instead of blaming himself is another reason why he can never be a good leader.

Whenever Swansea and Arsenal loses, the manager tries to defend the players first and point out what they have done wrong as a manager.

They become the blame-taker to encourage players and move on.

What has Arry done?

Does he deserves the right to speak out loud?

What is he to the fans? to us?

Does he ever feel sorry to us, the fans because we have been watching the games while mentally getting stressed out ?

What is QPR to him?

Are we his money-manufacturers?

What do you guys think?

Is it really right to keep this old man with us next season?

Tell me honestly.

you will get abused for this.

but yeah,redknapp is as bad as hughes but probably costs us more.

he has done **** all for us, and is not the man to lead us forward imo. i cant think who is tbh,but he can not be a man to build a club around he will surely be giving it all up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
      you will get abused for this.

but yeah,redknapp is as bad as hughes but probably costs us more.

he has done **** all for us, and is not the man to lead us forward imo. i cant think who is tbh,but he can not be a man to build a club around he will surely be giving it all up soon.
      thanks, I am fine with getting abused.

I also have the right to speak my own as a fan like all of you.

I pay for the tickets because I like watching QPR, I buy QPR goods because I like QPR logos and colours, I talk to other fans because I am one of them.

What is wrong with me being unsatisfied with our current management under Arry.

It is fan's right to take this matter seriously.

Am I going to escape because Park might leave?

"NO"

I am telling you "NO"

It's like me asking you the same question.

Anyway Yea, by looking at our squad including Samba, Hill, Green, M'bia etc, we need a manager who can take advantage of physical ability of the players, pace and wing play counter attack.

But I hope that our new manager is young and intelligent(creative) with a firm ground of tactics and has a sole motive of managing us in a long run.

To be honest, there won't be many who are just as I described.

Comment

Sounds like a job for Jim Magilton.

Comment

Any good Korean gaffas ?

Comment

Bon. You don't have to explain yourself or be answerable to anyone. You're one of us and that's that.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

What can Harry do when he has players underperforming? Every time he brings someone he underperforms. Add to that the players have given up after the Villa game. I am not trying to defend Harry, but give him a whole season to bring his own players!
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

One thing i did notice was he was trying to play two different tactics at once. He talks about playing nice football and yet every 5th pass is a long ball from clint to zamora to knock down. There are times when we try to play nice passing but with the squad lacking creativity in midfield, we couldn't pass it around as well as he would have liked. The issue was the players were unsure as to how to play and you could see that there were far too many players afraid to shoot from the edge of the box. Zamora and jenas were definitely culprits of overplaying when they should have just taken a shot
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                X