No announcement yet.

Zamora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How people can critize a injured player is quite fascinating, If you ask me.
    Another point; how many of his teammates have performed this season. IF A.J. Hadnīt been injured I think we would have stayed up. This season was always a question of balance. In that respect, a fit AJ. AND Zamora aswell could have worked wonders for our team.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      How people can critize a injured player is quite fascinating, If you ask me.
      Another point; how many of his teammates have performed this season. IF A.J. Hadnīt been injured I think we would have stayed up. This season was always a question of balance. In that respect, a fit AJ. AND Zamora aswell could have worked wonders for our team.
      You could say hindsight is great, but in reality with those two players it's nothign to do with hindsight.... based on their recent history, it was obvious at least one of them would end up on the treatment table sooner rather than later.

Also with Zamora, injury is irrelevant, he's just not very good and never has beem.

Comment

Working...
      X