How's my luck ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's my luck ?

Couldn't go to the Cricket Club @ the bottom of the road as they didn't have ESPN , so ended up in the local pub, AND who should rear his ugly head BUT an Oxford supporter from Hillingdon who's been up here 15 years, who'd been in the pub all day AND took great delight in telling me ALL his passwords are 20/4/86 or something other collection of numbers that I have no interest in !

Problem being that I was early for the first time in my life SO saw the only goal @ 20 seconds in ..........
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
    Couldn't go to the Cricket Club @ the bottom of the road as they didn't have ESPN , so ended up in the local pub, AND who should rear his ugly head BUT an Oxford supporter from Hillingdon who's been up here 15 years, who'd been in the pub all day AND took great delight in telling me ALL his passwords are 20/4/86 or something other collection of numbers that I have no interest in !

Problem being that I was early for the first time in my life SO saw the only goal @ 20 seconds in ..........

I used to play Cricket, throwing the ball sometimes hit wrong spots and had some troubles.

sorry to hear that mate.

Hope we don't have to end up in a pub next season.

Comment

Surprised you didn't clump him.
      Nothing to prove

Comment

Originally posted by scooter lad View Post
        Surprised you didn't clump him.
        It was touch and go Al to be honest ....... he started trying to round up the pub to switch over to ESPN America for some kind of American rounders involving Someone called the NY VVankys or what ever they were called ........ I was about to knock him all round the beer garden when the Land Lady reminded me the last time she saw me was when I was bouncing some red out the door on me way home from the Etihad last year ..... so decided to keep me napper down so I could watch the 2nd half, I'm down next week if you are out for a beer or 7 ........
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

LOL, you should have banged him anyway. Give me a call when you're down here mate.
          Nothing to prove

Comment

Originally posted by scooter lad View Post
            LOL, you should have banged him anyway. Give me a call when
            you're down here mate.
            It really was touch and go .......

Only thing that saved him was the fact that we really aren't worth getting lifted for @ this stage of the season AND he used to go to Regals in his youth ! ( also a coach load of fillies on a hen day/night got dropped off from a days racing @ Thirsk ) just in time to calm the lumper-thumper !
            Last edited by NW_Hoopz; 05-05-2013, 12:05 AM.

Comment

ar regals in uxbridge hoopzie.....got off with the daughter of a fella who owned/ran the paddington packet boat in there the night italy won the world cup in 82...had a great couple of months with her..tidy sort n a posh jolly hockey sticks sort of way!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

although i must admit the reason i finished with her was she once wore a pair of skidmarked cacks for two nights at a mates caravan on the the thames at horley.....felt i needed to get that off my chest!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                  although i must admit the reason i finished with her was she once wore a pair of skidmarked cacks for two nights at a mates caravan on the the thames at horley.....felt i needed to get that off my chest!
                  rancid

Comment

wests i noticed the aforementioned pantie stains on the sunday morning and on monday morning there was another accumulation of skids......and we went to have a pub lunch at the 'black boy' pub(true name) and to think she sat there all pretty looking qwaffing steak n salad yet with humming gusset!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X