David haye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David haye

This going to be a real tear up a genuine match ! Tyson Fury :zombie: eat you heart out

Hope Haye knocks the p1key out - can't stick him. He's a street brawler at best. I know Haye has his critics but he is a far superior boxer to that caravan dwelling neanderthal.

In case I'm not clear and appear to be sitting on the fence with my above comment: I don't like Tyso Fury and I want Haye to beat him.

EDIT: In my mini rant I forgot to ask; has this fight been scheduled then? I'd have thought Haye would have been aiming higher than him tbh.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Haye fighting someone else on 29 June according to google

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        Haye fighting someone else on 29 June according to google
        Yea he's fighting that Manuel Charr geezer I think.

Comment

29th June Manual Charr is Haye's next fight. Tyson may or may not happen, if it does it will be an eliminator for a shot at Vitali.

For the record; Hayes knocks Fury out in 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            29th June Manual Charr is Haye's next fight. Tyson may or may not happen, if it does it will be an eliminator for a shot at Vitali.

For the record; Hayes knocks Fury out in 3.
            Hope so mate. I, for one, will be backing an early KO if the fight materialises.

You obviously knwo ya boxing more than a fat dustman like myself, what you reckon of this Charr fella? I know he has a half decent record (1 defeat out of 24 aint it and that was to a Klitschko?) but never seen him fight.

Comment

Charr's hand picked for Haye, nice lump who Haye will be to fast and too powerful for IMO.

Comment

A great match up on the undercard Gavin Rees vs Anthony Crolla.

Even if you aint a big boxing fan tune into this one because this will be a right old ding dong

Comment

No I dont think you hand pick puncher , there's not a lot better out there in this div haye will have to be on his toes a while since he rolled over Chis I reckon as good a match as could be expected

Comment

Working...
                  X