X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to tawio????

i liked him!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

taiwo went back to AC milan and then they sent him straight back out on loan to dynamo

Comment

Dynamo Kiyv...loan from AC Milan

Comment

Me too beast of a left back out and out defender and done a quality rugby tackle if I recall right very much like 'thou shall not pass'

Comment

Big failing of the management imo... he said he wanted to stay and we had a clasue to sign him at the end of the season.... im not sure why it changed as he was excellent for us toward the end of the season.

The biggest miss though was not only his defending, but his superb dead ball ability. I guarantee if he'd been here to take FK's and Corners we would have scored far more goals from them.

Comment

yes i think we wouldve been better with him in defence as he is like 'ronseal' though obviously not in a tin!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Del;1070018]Big failing of the management imo... he said he wanted to stay and we had a clasue to sign him at the end of the season.... im not sure why it changed as he was excellent for us toward the end of the season.
              QUOTE]

Prob cause Hughes wanted to do is old gaffer a favour and give one of his squad players some game time in Fabio

Comment

Reckon we didn't sign him due to ACON. Taiwo and Traore would both be gone, no left backs left. A real shame, loved that guy.

Comment

eh, he was sh..it, rose tinted glasses here i think

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                    eh, he was sh..it, rose tinted glasses here i think
                    Opinions. Personally always liked him and wish we had signed him. Far better than Traore.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Probably the only mistake Hughes never made. He wanted 120 bags a week.

Comment

Originally posted by pblockranger View Post
                        Probably the only mistake Hughes never made. He wanted 120 bags a week.
                        Really?!

He was awful for first couple of games, solid as a rock thereafter. Miss him!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Big failing of the management imo... he said he wanted to stay and we had a clasue to sign him at the end of the season.... im not sure why it changed as he was excellent for us toward the end of the season.

The biggest miss though was not only his defending, but his superb dead ball ability. I guarantee if he'd been here to take FK's and Corners we would have scored far more goals from them.
                          Absolutely right.

Comment

taiwo was anythingbut sh it . he was a big part of our survival push, we have misse dhis commanding presence at left back

Comment

[QUOTE=Brian Wilson;1070042]eh, he was sh..it, rose tinted glasses here i think[/QUOTE

Especially as far as his freekicks are concerned.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X