No announcement yet.

Cisse wants to return to Marseille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another case of a sportsman with a genuine natural talent who wastes what he has got by getting distracted by other pursuits...... and comes off looking like a complete and utter ponce.

And this is why you have to admire the Gareth Bale's of the world: Yes he may resemble Pob...... and he may be Welsh..... But he is 110% all about achieving his potential.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
      Another case of a sportsman with a genuine natural talent who wastes what he has got by getting distracted by other pursuits...... and comes off looking like a complete and utter ponce.

And this is why you have to admire the Gareth Bale's of the world: Yes he may resemble Pob...... and he may be Welsh..... But he is 110% all about achieving his potential.
      This
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Cisse targets Marseille switch

Djibril Cisse is eying a move back to Marseille after admitting playing in the Championship with QPR appears "complicated".

More...

Comment

His attitude was appalling this season. The fact he refers to us as ''them'' says all you need to know about his attitude towards our club. I hope he leaves. I can't stand him

Comment

I think I must be alone in thinking give him the right service and he would score for fun next season

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              I think I must be alone in thinking give him the right service and he would score for fun next season
              He'd have to run to do that??? Maybe that's the vital ingredient you're missing??!!!
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Maybe

Comment

I think you are right,West Acton. But he is not the slightest interested in playing for us
                  No doubt, he has a godgiven talent. Speak about wasting it,right?:=):
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

We should just rid ourselves of this fellow, I was at the open training day after the Swansea game and he was a total ********, Was hard work for him to sign autographs for the kids that were there that day. With people like him it was no wonder we had no spirit in the camp. The man is not within a country mile of Remy so no chance of a french recall.

Comment

I am shocked someone with a disgraceful attitude is wanted by some.

Ok Joey Barton let us as a club down massively but I'd much rather see him given another chance over Cisse
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        I am shocked someone with a disgraceful attitude is wanted by some.

Ok Joey Barton let us as a club down massively but I'd much rather see him given another chance over Cisse
                        Do you not think that is a contradiction suggesting he has disgraceful attitude then making reference to Barton returning over him. Surely if the barometer of if someone should be here or not is there attitude neither should be suggested??

For the record I never said I wanted him back just that he would score goals in the championship if provided the right service

Comment

Working...
                        X