Really good post on the dotorg regarding TF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really good post on the dotorg regarding TF

Sorry mods if I'm not meant to link to another forum? http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?...b556eab12e23f3

whilst only another opinion its one i'd agree with.
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Interesting.

Thanks for posting.

I agree with some. The training ground and youth development are praiseworthy.
      Its not all bad. Its not all good.
      But something clearly went seriously wrong given how much money we spent and how badly we failed.

I dont accept that Mark Hughes was purely to blame. And Tony Fernandes has to take some responsibility. Lets help he learns from his mistakes.

Comment

Used to post on here if I remember. Enjoyed his match reports. A true R

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          Used to post on here if I remember. Enjoyed his match reports. A true R

Yeah he did. Can't help thinking he posts in detention or something while being made to write 10,000 words in each post as they are always huge..

Comment

Yes Saffa... top poster

Comment

He mentions something about Phil Beard/Fans Forum/Bitter taste in the mouth...

What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                He mentions something about Phil Beard/Fans Forum/Bitter taste in the mouth...

What happened?
                Oooo errr mrs, Phi beard you dirty man!!

Comment

Don't think the article says anything new or from a different angle that this board hasn't already expressed such as TF didn't want to be bracketed a chairman like that of T & C and certain mercenaries were awful.
                  Also many posters have questioned Beard and having such a person at a club that can't sell out 18k but he appears to part of the "bigger picture" of turning us into the new Donald Trump, the jury's out but wait and see, I agree keep him away from anything football related.
                  As to Rigg, if he's talking about the London Calling interview, my view is that much of what Rigg sprouted is without substance he set out no vision and the transfer policy he oversaw was simply "get anyone and pay them a lot more than any other club", HR has correctly been scathing about certain purchases which must be a direct dig at Rigg.
                  Last edited by TBLOCKRANGER; 30-04-2013, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X