Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ive never felt more let down as i donow by these bunch of players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive never felt more let down as i donow by these bunch of players.

I think we all thought when a lot of these signings came in we were in for a decent season. Yet were all sat in in utter disbelief at the lack of passion and effort that most of these players have given us. I can think of 6 players who have put an effort in and thats Hill, Mackie, Nelsen, Derry, Remy & Faurlin. I still like Diakite and Zamora (been hard to judge him as he's never been fit). The rest have been utter dogsh!te. Having said that i thought both Granero and Betty had their best games for us against Reading. But then again it was against Reading and not a proper premier league team. I can't imagine how TF feels by the total lack of effort by these players when he's forked out millions for them. They should hang their heads in shame.

To be honest, I think other clubs in the Prem are quite sad that QPR has gone down.

Now there isn't a willing buyer available to purchase the rejects from them.

I hope Tony Fernandes has learnt an important lesson.

Comment

out of the 6 players you mentioned that have made an effort only remy and nelson are premier league players in my opinion!! as much as i like them hill,mackie,derry and faurlin are championship players and will come in handy if they stay but diakite and zamora can both go!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naarven Mankey View Post
        I think we all thought when a lot of these signings came in we were in for a decent season. Yet were all sat in in utter disbelief at the lack of passion and effort that most of these players have given us. I can think of 6 players who have put an effort in and thats Hill, Mackie, Nelsen, Derry, Remy & Faurlin. I still like Diakite and Zamora (been hard to judge him as he's never been fit). The rest have been utter dogsh!te. Having said that i thought both Granero and Betty had their best games for us against Reading. But then again it was against Reading and not a proper premier league team. I can't imagine how TF feels by the total lack of effort by these players when he's forked out millions for them. They should hang their heads in shame.
        Thought Betty had his best game for us against either Southampton away or WBA in the cup to be honest. But I can't disagree with any of the rest of that. Funnily enough, 4 out of the 6 names you mentioned were in our championship winning squad.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I also feel let down by these players.

Players like Park, Mbia, Taarabt, Granero also tried, but not often enough.Cesar tried too (mostly against the big clubs - his best games were at Arsenal & Chelsea and home to Man City, Spurs & West Ham was he trying to impress for a transfer?).

Hughes assembled a divided, ill balanced and dysfyunctional squad and once the rot set in it became nigh on impossible to reverse the trend.

Comment

Working...
          X