Interesting article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting article

"QPR manager Harry Redknapp is open to bringing a consummate professional in the twilight of their career to Loftus Road, like he did with Teddy Sheringham at Portsmouth.

And it is something he’d consider repeating with the west London club.

“Yes, [I’d like to bring in a big name player towards the end of their career],” Redknapp said.

Also goes on to talk about how difficult it will be trying to get rid of some players, and he'll watch some Championship games and scout for young players who might do well for us and have potential.

http://www.london24.com/sport/qpr/qp...ning_1_2170719
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
    "QPR manager Harry Redknapp is open to bringing a consummate professional in the twilight of their career to Loftus Road, like he did with Teddy Sheringham at Portsmouth.

And it is something he’d consider repeating with the west London club.

Yes, [I’d like to bring in a big name player towards the end of their career],” Redknapp said.

Also goes on to talk about how difficult it will be trying to get rid of some players, and he'll watch some Championship games and scout for young players who might do well for us and have potential.

http://www.london24.com/sport/qpr/qp...ning_1_2170719
    Got a team full of them already havent we?

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      Got a team full of them already havent we?
      lol! yeah was thinking that! Reckon he means players like that but are willing to work for the team and help out in some way. E.g. Not your Bosingwa's and Park's!
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I wonder if he has Scott Parker in mind?
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          Yes, that is a good shout.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            Be a bit of a gamble if it is as Spurs fans reckon he has been on a downhill slide since last season. Nice big last pay day?

Comment

are you serious do you really think scott parker sees himself in the championship.a more likely candidate is karl henry or some other wolves chuck outs(although roger johnson wouldnt be too bad).

Comment

Working...
              X