No announcement yet.

We were never in for Bale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the SSN reporter knew about every other Spurs deal that happened or didnt happen. Even interviewed 'Arry on the way out. No talk of the injured Bale going anywhere.

I am just interested now who is making this stuff up? Is it Pete or are his sources lying to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
      Why would Spurs sell 1 of there only centre defenders????
      Exactly. They are in desperate need for CB's, so really likely to sell one of their main players in recent years, who more often than not wil lpartner Woodgate when fit as Ledley only plays random matches.

Not only would they never sell, but why on earth would he choose to drop a division when he was on the fringe of the international squad about a year ago apparently.

Dillusions of grandeur at Forest i think. Regardless of that, why are you even posting on this board instead of your owm... bizarre.:confused:

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post
        Bale is expected to join Forest on loan when he recovers from his injury we are also looking at Dawson.

Dawson was with us and Bale is good friends with Gunter who has told him what its like here.(good according to Gunter)
        You only buy our rejects.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald View Post
          The fact we lied about bidding and re-bidding for the Scunny lad add more weight to this.

WE WERE NOT IN FOR BALE!!!!!!!!
          lets pretend we were,because its positive,and everyone wants to read positive stuff,right.:what:

Comment

Originally posted by Donald View Post
            Is it Pete or are his sources lying to him?

I think it's safe to say his "source" says jump and he does. No offence to Pete meant, but how easy for GP to say this and that knowing it will be relayed all over the message boards and word get around, regardless if true or not. He will think it will appease the fans and many will come out with quotes such as "well at least it shows the club are in for players"!.... No, in many case they aren't, it's BS spin driven by a crafty individual taking advantage of people who naively believe every word.

Comment

Well if he is doing that its really foolish because ultimately it just makes people more pished off. Better to treat them like adults and say "there is no more money in the kitty to bring people in until we off-load". But to repeat, there is no proof yet that anyone has lied about anything.

Comment

Next you will want me to believe we paid £3.5m for a player from the bankrupt Argie Second Division...:boss:

Comment

Working...
                X