Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

with your Arsenal neighbour?

Your'e having a bubble
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete - that's a bit harsh about Dexter - in my house he is known as the oracle...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Your'e having a bubble
        so you are calling me a liar.......careful now fella....you don't know everything...even tho you think you do....neighbour is a season ticket holder...also goes to the reserve matches...have tagged along for a couple of freebies......

not going to bother with you now as you have proven yourself to be a complete tool.
        Last edited by Quaz; 01-09-2009, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Umm I mentioned Hooper right at the start thank you!
          Everyday Plumbers Bristol
          63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
          0117 239 1217
          http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Quaz, maybe he should taken you to see Spurs reserves.

Then, you could have told us your view on tarrabt playing as a striker
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

ffs I swear your just trying to pi ss off 95% on this board by those comments.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Well, all I can say he played well Saturday and scored.

Lets just leave it...

Comment

Yeah lets just leave it so you get the final word.
                  2 goals in 5 league games is normal for dext.
                  He won't score many in the 2nd half of the season and I will enjoy collecting my money.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Your'e having a bubble

Ooh, you big ****ney sparrow!

Comment

• Blimey the amount of threads on this site that turn into inane drivel between posters is getting unbelievebly boring. One day people may be able to jump into a thread about whatever and actually read something relevant to the title instead of a load of blokes bitching to eachother and trying to batter one another with their virtual handbags..... Get over it people. We all know posters that annoy / allienate / wind up and dislike some for those reasons, but if thats the case just ignore rather than lower yourselves to the same mentality.

Please!

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        We will be loaning out a couple next week and we've had a few enquiries. but its up to the players on wanting regular football. The Hooper offer was late in the day and it simply left them no time to get another striker in. Bale is always an option later on

Birmingham tried to scupper the Watson deal very late, but our man got in first. He is highly rated by Gorman.

As you can see Beckford went no-where as predicted

If and it is a F'ing big if, we actually bid for Hooper, then what a mug GP really is if he thinks a turgid offer at this late stage would secure a player Scunthorpe can not afford to let go and do you and GP really believe we are mugs!?

Bale is always an option? What sort of statement is that!? I'll give it a go...."Beckham, he has options open to him." Dear God man, behave!

"Beckford went nowhere"? This proves what?

Please provide proof that Birmingham tried to 'scupper' the Watson deal, as you can not run around trying to be 'Billy Big Balls' without something to back it up, but alas, I doubt it will come....here comes the spin....

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                          Blimey the amount of threads on this site that turn into inane drivel between posters is getting unbelievebly boring. One day people may be able to jump into a thread about whatever and actually read something relevant to the title instead of a load of blokes bitching to eachother and trying to batter one another with their virtual handbags..... Get over it people. We all know posters that annoy / allienate / wind up and dislike some for those reasons, but if thats the case just ignore rather than lower yourselves to the same mentality.

Please!
                          No!

Comment

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Quaz, maybe he should taken you to see Spurs reserves.

Then, you could have told us your view on tarrabt playing as a striker
                            why would i want to go to spurs reserves with an arsenal season ticket holder.....you aint got a clue.....

you know my view on him as a striker....not going to waste my breath anymore on that one as you bored me to death with that cr@p already.

if you are satisfied with the incomings then good for you....just don't expect everyone to play along with your little fantasy world.

Comment

• could we not have offered heidar or agy in exchange for hooper and a few ££££££££££££££???

Comment

• Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                                could we not have offered heidar or agy in exchange for hooper and a few ££££££££££££££???
                                boring

Comment

Working...
                                X