Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thats it Folks

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stainrodisalegend
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 13624

    #61
    Originally posted by qblockpete
    We don't play a game for two weeks

    Offload a few and good chance of getting in a striker before we play peterborough United
    Why didn't you say so earlier - could have given my spleen a rest...

    Comment

    • Quaz

      #62
      Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
      Don't get me wrong I am not meaning to sound doom and gloom. I rate Watson and I think he is a terrific player but can you explain how it is going to work? Pete you slated Sousa for playing 1 upfront. Who do you see playing upfront with Simpson? You 442 but we don't have the players for this system, so please explain?

      you know he is gonna say Tarrabt

      Comment

      • stan_bowles
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 8391

        #63
        Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
        Don't get me wrong I am not meaning to sound doom and gloom. I rate Watson and I think he is a terrific player but can you explain how it is going to work? Pete you slated Sousa for playing 1 upfront. Who do you see playing upfront with Simpson? You like 442 but we don't have the players for this system, so please explain?
        Maybe they will play Tarrabt in 'the hole'.

        Comment

        • WeAreQPR12
          C Club
          • Mar 2009
          • 23558

          #64
          Yeah I know Quaz he will do.
          That is where he loses my respect.
          He rates connelly which is great but he hasn't a clue about attacking players.
          Everyone see's Tarrabt as a winger apart from Tarrabt, Pete and Tarrabts mum.
          I played sunday league football today.

          Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

          I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

          We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

          Comment

          • stainrodisalegend
            Platinum Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 13624

            #65
            Anyone know the rules - during the next window can you loan a player with a view to buy or does it have to be a straight loan? If its with a view to buy don't see why we couldn't still land Hooper - IF we promised a decent enough amount of money at the end of it.

            Comment

            • Hooch
              Apprentice
              • Aug 2009
              • 67

              #66
              Originally posted by qblockpete
              We don't play a game for two weeks

              Offload a few and good chance of getting in a striker before we play peterborough United
              Good point Pete, think some are forgetting the 2 week break which gives Vine a bit more time also (although he clearly needs games).

              What chance we could start the Peterborough game with Bale?

              Comment

              • stainrod10
                Silver Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 2442

                #67
                we may end up getting Beckford for a reasonable price in January.
                Oh FFS - leave it.
                http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

                Comment

                • stainrod10
                  Silver Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 2442

                  #68
                  3 years ago it was Curtis and Cullip
                  Totally unreasonable comparison - we've got money now and yet we're still not BUYING quality.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

                  Comment

                  • Quaz

                    #69
                    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                    Yeah I know Quaz he will do.
                    That is where he loses my respect.
                    He rates connelly which is great but he hasn't a clue about attacking players.
                    Everyone see's Tarrabt as a winger apart from Tarrabt, Pete and Tarrabts mum.
                    spot on mate...neither of them are proven...but what do we know.....33 years of watching football for me....i know nothing

                    Comment

                    • Captain Clunge
                      Silver Seat
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 1186

                      #70
                      Phew. Dont know about you lot but I'm glad all that excitement is over! Thank goodness the transfer window is closed for a few months, I dont think my heart could stand this every week.

                      I'd also personally like to thank our millionaire chairman, our billionaire directors and of course our hugely respected Sporting Director for all their efforts today. We couldnt have done it without you!

                      This is what being a QPR fan is all about! I mean, who really wants to see these obscene amounts of cash being spent in the pursuit of glory? Get me a few loans and the odd whisper of something bigger and thats all I need.

                      Yes, we've been linked with just about everyone in the last few weeks, and who can begrudge the WATRB team for a little extra traffic on this site as a result. But come on, who really wants a balanced team of exciting young players, when we've got the biggest squad of midfielders in Europe!

                      Thanks again to everyone at HQ! Well done! And thanks again for saving us too!
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

                      Comment

                      • pkloft

                        #71
                        Originally posted by Captain Clunge
                        Phew. Dont know about you lot but I'm glad all that excitement is over! Thank goodness the transfer window is closed for a few months, I dont think my heart could stand this every week.

                        I'd also personally like to thank our millionaire chairman, our billionaire directors and of course our hugely respected Sporting Director for all their efforts today. We couldnt have done it without you!

                        This is what being a QPR fan is all about! I mean, who really wants to see these obscene amounts of cash being spent in the pursuit of glory? Get me a few loans and the odd whisper of something bigger and thats all I need.

                        Yes, we've been linked with just about everyone in the last few weeks, and who can begrudge the WATRB team for a little extra traffic on this site as a result. But come on, who really wants a balanced team of exciting young players, when we've got the biggest squad of midfielders in Europe!

                        Thanks again to everyone at HQ! Well done! And thanks again for saving us too!
                        sometimes you can be a right B.itch

                        Comment

                        • Quaz

                          #72
                          Originally posted by pkloft
                          sometimes you can be a right B.itch
                          but a bloody funny one

                          Comment

                          • pkloft

                            #73
                            Originally posted by Quaz
                            but a bloody funny one
                            and one who says it how HE sees it

                            and not as he's TOLD to see it

                            Comment

                            • Quaz

                              #74
                              Originally posted by pkloft
                              and one who says it how HE sees it

                              and not as he's TOLD to see it
                              yep......have had to change my avatar....fed up of hearing excuses now

                              Comment

                              • BennyBoyRs
                                I like 'Lone' time
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 13695

                                #75
                                Originally posted by Quaz
                                but a bloody funny one
                                Exactly what I was thinking
                                Your mum would love me...

                                Comment

                                Working...