Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Thats it Folks
Collapse
X
-
Under Les Ferdinand:
Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
And many more mistakes
LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO -
They have forgotten about Simpson already !!ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Another typically under-whelming window, despite all the frenzied traffic-inducing hype on this site.
Yet another window goes by without addressing the glarying obvious issue of a striker - sorry, loans are not the answer.Comment
-
What is Simpson?ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Comment
-
In fact, we don't normally wait. You need to stop moaning and look at the facts. Look at our deals in the 2 years, how many have been left to the last minute?
Watson is the latest one we have ever done
ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
-
Comment
-
FFS people, we got Simpson and Watson in the same week, when was the last time we did anything like that??
We all know we still need a big old style centre forward but cant we just be a little bit pleased with what we've got so far??2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!
2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....
2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....
2015/2016, average at best.....
2016/2017, same old, same old....
2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!
Its the hope that kills you!
Comment
-
Pete why are you defending the board yet again?
I rate Ben Watson and yes although he is another midfielder he is a brilliant player who should be our captain for the remainder of the season. I know Rowlands won't like it but Watson is a player can grab the game by the scruff of the neck and I don't believe Rowlands can. The problem is Simpson needed a decent partner and you must surely deep down feel very disappointed? We are 2 players away from a great side and don't remind me that we can still loan, that isn't going to cheer anybody up.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Pete I don't think anyone is having a go at you (I'm certainly not). And yes I agree Simpson was a coup and virtually everyone was ecstatic about Watson. But I think as everyone agrees you need a proper centre forward alongside Simpson. You must understand that having got us excited over Hooper, Bale etc there is bound to be a slight sense of post-coital gloom around the message board this evening.Comment
-
Comment
-
I don't think you can call the loan signing of Watson a let down he is miles better than Legs and Mahon...in fact he is probably better than all our current Centre Midfielders inlcuding Rowlands so although the board were unable to get a striker in addition to Simpson (who has always impressed when played for Arsenal) they have strenghtened the squad again...
Sometimes the players you want just are not available, I am certain the board would have loved to sign Beckford but not for the money Leeds wanted...we were never going to compete with Middlesboro for Lita as they could offer much higher wages...Scunthorpe didnt want to sell...what can you do?? it could even be a blessing in disguise as he clearly wasnt top of the "wish list" for the club and we may end up getting Beckford for a reasonable price in January.Comment
-
Totally agree with you StainrodI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
Comment