No announcement yet.

Faurlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While out on loan, I sincerly hope he has worked hard to regain his fitness. But if he hardly has played a game for them, I canīt see that Palermoīs medical team has done much to help him.
    I really hope he will come back to us as soon as possible. Problem is; Harry may have a different opinion on this one..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by GoldhawkR View Post
      Sorry tell me how you know its 'clueless'?
      He didnīt try to replace him, but Moen was bought as cover. IOW, Faurlin was not regarded a week link by Warnock, I think.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Sorry tell me how you know its 'clueless'?
        I take this is your blog then?

And regardless of views of Ale in the PL post-injury (as these are split), he was a stand out performer in the Championship - nobody can argue that, surely?! And even in the blog itself (going and reading it back), it goes on to quote W saying this:

“I like the look of the lad, Petter – and although he’s been described as a left-winger I can see him better suited to the centre of midfield.”

“At the moment, we’ve got no real cover for Adel Taarabt and Ali Faurlin. And it’s no secret we’re not the biggest squad in the world – as injuries and suspensions have shown over the last couple of weeks.”

Stating PVM was only ever considered as back up for Ale & Adel. So, yes, it's a very clueless statement to say Ale was considered a weak link in the Championship side - he was superb for us that season.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          I take this is your blog then?

And regardless of views of Ale in the PL post-injury (as these are split), he was a stand out performer in the Championship - nobody can argue that, surely?! And even in the blog itself (going and reading it back), it goes on to quote W saying this:

“I like the look of the lad, Petter – and although he’s been described as a left-winger I can see him better suited to the centre of midfield.”

“At the moment, we’ve got no real cover for Adel Taarabt and Ali Faurlin. And it’s no secret we’re not the biggest squad in the world – as injuries and suspensions have shown over the last couple of weeks.”

Stating PVM was only ever considered as back up for Ale & Adel. So, yes, it's a very clueless statement to say Ale was considered a weak link in the Championship side - he was superb for us that season.

Just like I stated,Matty.:=):
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            Just like I stated,Matty.:=):
            Great minds eh Shania

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Great minds eh Shania
              Excatly!! No contest at all!!
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

I find it quite hilarious how you two are such experts, but if you like to bask in your self-emitting glory feel free. I know for a fact Warnock didn't fancy Faurlin, as many other managers after him haven't - its not a coincidence.

Comment

I find it quite hilarious how you two are such experts, but if you like to bask in your self-emitting glory feel free. I know for a fact Warnock didn't fancy Faurlin, as many other managers after him haven't - its not a coincidence.
                  I find that quite surprinsing tbh - Ale is a fairly good looking chap. I'm no iron, but I fancy him a little bit.

Comment

So why was Faurlin selected to play as often as he did?

Comment

Working...
                    X