i think its absolutely disgracefull to have a go at tony fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think its absolutely disgracefull to have a go at tony fernandes

how can say fernandes is **** and flavio is great,this premeirship is a massive leap forward,when we came up we didnt have a really strong squad in every department

if we drop we get rid of samba granero diakite,and all other debri and we rebuild

years ago we had two brilliant youngsters in clive allen and paul goddard those players were sacrifised for a small fortune so we could bring in 4 or 5 players

we will rebuild and return if we drop

but theres no profit in being rude to tony he cant run on the pitch and score a goal

HAVE FAITH LADS ALL WILL BE OK
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

To be honest Ted, I don't think anybody is really blaming Tony. It is just the general feeling of being let down after such great expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
      To be honest Ted, I don't think anybody is really blaming Tony. It is just the general feeling of being let down after such great expectations.
      T F has let nobody down he has been let down more than any of us

Comment

Good post Ted...agree!

Comment

One hundred percent agree. Things are bad. But they would be far, far worse without Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            One hundred percent agree. Things are bad. But they would be far, far worse without Tony.
            Hard to say.

TF has to take some responsibility for the situation we are now in.

Comment

Great post and about time that was said,i am actually looking forward to getting rid of all the prima donnas and getting some players in that wont let the board down,TF has tried and delivered and has had the **** taken out of him and us,to want flabio back is a complete and utter joke,roll on next season !!!

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                Hard to say.

TF has to take some responsibility for the situation we are now in.
                and Harry redknapp needs to take a much larger chunk.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Been proven money cant make you stay in the Prem no matter what talent you bring you got to have that team spirit which disappeared shortly after we got into it

Build on a team that have pride playing for the club and go from there

In hindsight we should of kept most of the old Championship side but we all wanted new talent and we got it but it was a major disappointment as most here strictly for the wages

Never shall we buy these high profile mercenary type players, only players that got love for the club and its history

Comment

one

one of the greatest ever statements ever made was by neil warnock who said that he felt that qpr came up perhaps a season to early

i dont think any blame can be put on harry redknap he tried shock tacvtics which didnt work out

but if arry boy stays next season i hope that he buys loads of 23 and 24 yewar olds and builds a swansea type squad full of energy and vibrance
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      and Harry redknapp needs to take a much larger chunk.
                      Like a broken record

Comment

Well said Ted. People expected TF to make us successful from the day he arrived. That's not how things work, it's a long term process.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Well said Ted. People expected TF to make us successful from the day he arrived. That's not how things work, it's a long term process.
                          we was successful when he arrived ,went up as champions
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Tony is a top man.

Did we really pay £12 million or Samba?

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                              we was successful when he arrived ,went up as champions
                              Success the the PL I should add
                              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Working...
                              X