Look here Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look here Tony

The behavior of many of our players this season has been far from what is expected of professionals. Arrange a meeting with the players, coaching staff, supporters and owners and clear the air. If WE are QPR then we must sort this out together. We are like a family arent we? If someone in your family, or a professional paid by the family, ain`t trying and/or can`t work together something has to be done. No matter what. That kind of behavior ain`t tolerable. Always the family/club first. The spoiled and the ones who can`t work together have to hear it from the ones who cares. Hearing it might not make them understand but it would be a chance for the ones who cares to tell them what they think of their behavior, and through this they`ll might be more motivated for the next season.

Spot on.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I wouldn't hold my breath Swede ! But I could't agree more a lot of people earnt a good screw out of T F and should be ashamed of their contribution lets hope what goes round comes round for the likes of Hughs some players and others that that have shafted the club

Comment

Tony hasn't replied back to you yet Swede ....I'll check back later to see what Tony has to say about your suggestion...you did aim your comments at him personally, so the least he could do is reply back to you...we'll see!

Comment

Have a relegation parade, drive that sorry bunch of players around handcuffed to the bus railings and then flog them on SB Green.
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Tony hasn't replied back to you yet Swede ....I'll check back later to see what Tony has to say about your suggestion...you did aim your comments at him personally, so the least he could do is reply back to you...we'll see!
            sarcasm, the lowest form of wit
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

He PM:ed. Interesting stuff. Mentioned that you know more about haute coutore than football. How on earth can he know that?

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                He PM:ed. Interesting stuff. Mentioned that you know more about haute coutore than football. How on earth can he know that?
                Haute what?

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                  sarcasm, the lowest form of wit
                  No mate, it's just banter, that's all it is.....you read too much into these things...

Comment

No mate, it's just banter, that's all it is.....you read too much into these things...
                    Or its you being your usual abrasive self and coming across as complete knob. Surprised Mods dont pull you up on it but i suppose its because you are insulting without swearing.
                    Last edited by vblockranger; 21-04-2013, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      Or its you being your usual abrasive self and coming across as complete knob. Surprised Mods dont pull you up on it but i suppose its because you are insulting without swearing.
                      Is calling someone a complete k-n-o-b insulting? Hmm! Borderline.
                      Careful now...!!

It's called being clever with words, treading that line without ever crossing it.

Comment

Boys, behave or I will relegate you.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          Boys, behave or I will relegate you.
                          Sorry mate...its just PM does not appear to be an option. All done now!

Comment

Sorry mate...its just PM does not appear to be an option. All done now!
                            TW if you want to PM then FFS PM ME! .... whats the big deal? PM ME IF YOU WANT TO!!! Cant be any clearer no matter how many times i keep posting it

Comment

Working...
                            X