Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the club announced yet any news on the voting for the player of the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have the club announced yet any news on the voting for the player of the season?

I genuinely cannot see a case for one player which for me would be a first in supporting Rangers.

Only Hill/M'Bia have pretty much been regulars this season and they have both had shockers in many of our games.

Not even a young player of the season.

Had Townsend started the season with us I would have given it to him, but you can't give it to a player who has not even played half the season.

As a mark of respect to the fans I would impress upon the club to actually cancel the awards this season. I wouldn't want any player this season mentioned in the same sentence as previous legends like Francis, Bowles, Ferdinand etc. Would be an embarrassment to them and their legacies at the club.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Don't think I could vote for anyone they've all been S##t only 2 to come out of season with any of my votes would be Nelson until he left and Remy since he came other than that all dog**** and that's all our so called stars

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      As a mark of respect to the fans I would impress upon the club to actually cancel the awards this season. I wouldn't want any player this season mentioned in the same sentence as previous legends like Francis, Bowles, Ferdinand etc. Would be an embarrassment to them and their legacies at the club.

Comment

Nelsen 1st half & Remy 2nd half of season.

As OP says, only players that have been there throughout have been very hit & miss IMO. If voting on consistency I suppose Hill.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
        X