Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Realistically what players could we shift for a fee ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistically what players could we shift for a fee ?

Obviously Remy
    Cesar
    Bosingwa (maybe a Turkish team)
    Samba ( I really hope that Russian club do want him back)
    Taarabt
    Granero ( would be takers in Spain for him)
    Cisse (Is off to Greece, not sure if Fee is involved though)
    Park (Even though he is woeful, there would be takers for him abroad)
    Mackie (Foolham wanted him)
    Barton

How much do we reckon that we could get back on that lot ?

Hopefully Bosingwa and Park we can shift. With their wages I wouldn't hold your breath for much of a fee though. Granero is another tough one. When he signed it was reported we offered him double what he was earning at Madrid. Who knows if that's true or not, but I doubt any Spanish clubs will be prepared to pay him anything near what we are. Barton probably won't be going for a fee, or if there is one it will be minimal. We just need him off the books more than anything else at this point. Hopefully we can get a decent return on Remy, Cesar and Taarabt. No idea what we'll do with Samba.

Comment

My guess is Granero would have been on 30-40k at Madrid so if true 60-80k is laughable.

No wonder most of them have no motivation to do well.

Bunch of overpaid wakners

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
        Hopefully Bosingwa and Park we can shift. With their wages I wouldn't hold your breath for much of a fee though. Granero is another tough one. When he signed it was reported we offered him double what he was earning at Madrid. Who knows if that's true or not, but I doubt any Spanish clubs will be prepared to pay him anything near what we are. Barton probably won't be going for a fee, or if there is one it will be minimal. We just need him off the books more than anything else at this point. Hopefully we can get a decent return on Remy, Cesar and Taarabt. No idea what we'll do with Samba.
        theres been a lt of talk about park retiring due to injury problems..fergie knows when to move players on...it's probably safe to say we will take massive hits to our pocket when we move players on..I would imagine mackie Zamora Johnson green traore would be targets for the newly promoted teams as established sides wouldn't want them..samba and remy were rumoured to be leaving us even if we stayed up ala tevez at whu.cesar grannero mbia diakite will probably want a move but I think it's the level diakite and mbia belong at so maybe with faurlin back we may have a decent champs midfield with jenas and swp in the mix..would hill and Ben haim be a decent partnership or too old?

Comment

Would keep SWP for the Championship. Think he would do well at that level.

Comment

Working...
          X