Gianni's end of transfer deadline day report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gianni's end of transfer deadline day report

(OK, 45 minutes to go, so subject to change). How did the boy do?

Midfield studies: 10/ 10. Top of the Championship class. Showed amazing tenacity to get the player he has long wanted. Can't be faulted.

Defence studies: 8/10. If he nabs Bale, this wd obviously wd be a great coup (though tbh I wd rather have Spurr on a permanent deal as even though he isn't as good or well known at least he wd be ours.

Striker studies: 2/10 for effort, but could do a lot better. Must learn there is no virtue in making offers if it doesn't yield results. £1m for Hooper was always too low, bordering on the derisory. Assuming we don't get anyone before deadline (and obviously there's still a bit of time left) this wd mean our only hope of gaining a striker would be yet another loan with all the uncertainty that entails.

Overall: showing great promise but has to work on his weak areas urgently.

We do need another striker, but we really really need a LB too!...

Id be a happy man if we got a LB in now and anther striker in the coming weeks.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i agree with you you'vebeenrangered....

Comment

even though it wd mean our three most attacking players (Simpson, mystery striker and Trabant) are loaned, along with our star midfield player (Watson) and (potentially) our left back?

Comment

Well id rather they were loaned than not here atall i spose...
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
          X