Samba - Pathetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samba - Pathetic

Not just talking about his defending, but watch him and when we had a corner he walked...yes walked to their box every time. Then when we lost it and they were breaking he barely jogged back. Utter disgrace in terms of effort.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
    Not just talking about his defending, but watch him and when we had a corner he walked...yes walked to their box every time. Then when we lost it and they were breaking he barely jogged back. Utter disgrace in terms of effort.
    The slow **** is still in the dressing room getting dressed...snails move faster than him!

Comment

he's in the dressing room still because we paid him in cash this week

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
        The slow **** is still in the dressing room getting dressed...snails move faster than him!
        I ran on the pitch to punch the donkey at the end and he was so slow I missed. Always told to aim were they will be, not where they are.....don't work with someone in slow f**king motion.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I think the fans in part are responsible for us getting Samba. Everybody kept saying "we want Samba'. We got him and look what happened. If he had played the way we thought he could, we would not be in this position now.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
            I think the fans in part are responsible for us getting Samba. Everybody kept saying "we want Samba'. We got him and look what happened. If he had played the way we thought he could, we would not be in this position now.
            its the fans fault , well sack them
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
              Not sure about that. And I do also feel that Him AND Hill for whatever reason didnīt form a good partnership. Hill has been worse than Samba, IMO.
              The player who is really to blame is Nelson who left us in s...t Creek...
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Get rid as soon as we can and spend the money on 2 decent CB's

Comment

my own thinking on this is that samba needs a smaller quicker partner so that he can attack the ball in the air and not worry about having to cover his partner who is equally as slow(I love clint but when he had ryan as his partner nelsen read the game very well samba doesn't).although with our team the ball always seems to be coming back all the time.also samba was good in the European games and had a good game at Southampton(marking lambert).but on the whole very disappointing.and yes I was one happy bunny when he signed.

Comment

Reminds me more of Dan $hittu by the game.

Not sure what's wrong with our club in that every single player we seem to sign with a great reputation, we're all excited at him coming, turns out to be garbage. Shocking yesterday & turned like an oil tanker for their first goal. Not a patch on Ryan Nelsen on what I've seen.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Your right Matty no better than BIG Dan.
                      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

It seems like we are jinxed as far as new signings are concerned.:=):
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by rainham r View Post
                          my own thinking on this is that samba needs a smaller quicker partner so that he can attack the ball in the air and not worry about having to cover his partner who is equally as slow(I love clint but when he had ryan as his partner nelsen read the game very well samba doesn't).although with our team the ball always seems to be coming back all the time.also samba was good in the European games and had a good game at Southampton(marking lambert).but on the whole very disappointing.and yes I was one happy bunny when he signed.
                          It could be that Hill makes him nervous..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            It could be that Hill makes him nervous..
                            Im amazed that somehow we have found ourselves in a situation where Hill has been first choice CB the entire season.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                              Im amazed that somehow we have found ourselves in a situation where Hill has been first choice CB the entire season.
                              I think that is what makes Samba insecure in his play. He simply canīt have been this bad during his year or so in Russia.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X