Stoke City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke City

Im not surprised their fans are rebelling having to watch that type of football week in week out.

I have never seen a team put there foot through the ball as often as they did. Im all for clearing your lines (wish we had done it more often this season) but there were occasions when they had an easy ball on but lumped it instead.

I thought our game was crying out for Diakite the way they played as every time we got the ball they dragged us down so Diakite getting on the ball and carrying it the way he does would have won us freekicks galore

They had a flag with these words emblazoned upon it. 'STOKE CITY FC. WE PLAY HOW WE WANT.'

They're quite happy to continue making up the numbers, even at the expense of playing good football, in the Premiersh!t.
    ****ed if I understand that.

Comment

They kept us up last season. Good luck to them. Much prefer Wigan to join us and Reading in the championship. Stoke, if they went down, would be a force to reckon with next season.

Comment

2nd worst team at Loftus Road this season behind us

Comment

I hate stoke but, there fans today were fantastic,never shut up,our fans,where were they!!

Comment

done the double over us, never felt as low
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

must be the tallest side I can recall. They play to their strengths , which is fair, what bothers me more is that Pulis actually builds the team that way. I assume the job interview consists of a height check and then your in or out depending on the result.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                must be the tallest side I can recall. They play to their strengths , which is fair, what bothers me more is that Pulis actually builds the team that way. I assume the job interview consists of a height check and then your in or out depending on the result.
                They were giants mate and thought we actually dealt with them fairly well in the air. 6 or 7 of them must be 6ft+

Comment

Working...
                X