No announcement yet.

I've seen milk turn faster than samba for the first goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only player we've been seriously linked to in the last two years we brought or failed to buy whom I didn't want to buy was..... Peter Crouch. FFS. What a chump I am. I gorged on them all- Cesar; Bosingwa; Cisse; Granero; Samba. And I remember being really pleased we got SWP.... Holy moly. I'm a muppet. Bar Park. I never wanted Park.
    Last edited by Rangers77; 21-04-2013, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      The only player we've been seriously linked to in the last two years we brought or failed to buy was..... Peter Crouch. FFS. What a chump I am. I gorged on them all- Cesar; Bosingwa; Cisse; Granero; Samba. And I remember being really pleased we got SWP.... Holy moly. I'm a muppet. Bar Park. I never wanted Park.
      I don't think it's you that's the muppet. It's the player. All of these players should have performed better than they did. The excuse is given that they don't give a damn only interested in their wages etc. Isn't this the case with all players. However some players get paid a good wage and also perform well. Take Remy and Townsend for example, who have performed well even though they have got very little support.

Comment

Need players that play for the love of the game, not just their bank balance

Comment

MODs Any chance of combining Samba threads. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X