If we dont beat Stoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we dont beat Stoke

Stoke have had 6 straight away losses and have scored only 2 goals.

If we can't beat them at home then we deserve all we get. In some respects it is a big game in that Stoke are the worst team in the prem at the moment going on form

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
    Stoke have had 6 straight away losses and have scored only 2 goals.

If we can't beat them at home then we deserve all we get. In some respects it is a big game in that Stoke are the worst team in the prem at the moment going on form
    we already deserve all we get, each time we play the worst form team, we improve their form

Comment

Kron we have already shown we don't care. No fight and lack of any sort of concentration has been our downfall.

Tbh I'd rather see Reading finish above us because it just highlights to fans like you how pathetic this bunch of qpr players this is!

Fans on here loved to knock Legsofwood and ok he was very limited but at least he tried which is more than this current crop
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

clint tries, but im sorry to say, he is central to our predicament

Comment

clint and samba are too slow over the 1st 10 yards. Although Nelson wasn't quick he read the game far better than the other 2 names mentioned and I don't give a toss 1 cost 12.5m
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Beat Stoke or not, QPR are going down and it is totally deserved. There has been some bad luck and bad decisions this season but mostly it is what the players have deserved. Many of them have lacked fight and desire to win games.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              Beat Stoke or not, QPR are going down and it is totally deserved. There has been some bad luck and bad decisions this season but mostly it is what the players have deserved. Many of them have lacked fight and desire to win games.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We're going down anyway, but no we won't beat them even if they are on the worst run of form in the league, we won't win because we ourselves are shyte. If I was Harry I'd play almost an entirely different team, play Mackie, Derry, Diakite, Yun etc. Time for him to start preparing for the championship and who he'll play next season.
                Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 17-04-2013, 11:48 PM.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Stoke are lucky to be playing us in their predicament.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    !00% agree
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

There would be a feel good factor if we beat Stoke.

I still have goals for the season: I'd like to see at least two more wins and at least 30 points.
                      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        Stoke are lucky to be playing us in their predicament.
                        They are indeed.

Comment

"If we dont beat stoke..." just be another day at the office, won't it?

Comment

Working...
                          X