Summer clear-out odds of 5/6 for less than 8 or more than 8 to leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer clear-out odds of 5/6 for less than 8 or more than 8 to leave

With Paddy Power. How many do you think will go? Can someone with an account there put the player list up, as for example is AJ on it, as I don't know if it means the current 25 man squad or not.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...FF_ID=10056983

If I was in charge there would be a major cull.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

"Only the following players count: Green, Cesar, Traore, Samba, Hill, Onuoha, Young, Bosingwa, Diakite, Derry, Ji-Sung Park, Taarabt, Wright Phillips, Granero, Jenas, M'Bia, Johnson, Mackie, Remy, Hoilett, Zamora, Bothroyd.
      Only applies to permanent transfers, Loan deals do not count"

Comment

Only 22 players on it

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
          Only 22 players on it
          Yer thats all thats listed

Comment

Less than 8. Don't think we will have as big a clear out as some think / expect, especially judging by Arry's comments Saturday in which he raised a good point - who is going to want some of the players we have? Perfect example; Bosingwa. What club (barring maybe a middle eastern outfit or some Russian mob) will take him and his £60k a week wages on?

Also, I think we are almost stuck between a rock & a hard place with regards squad clear out as some may argue that part of our current situation is down to high turnover of players & lack of stability. Therefore, will having yet another transfer window of loads coming in and going out the door really bene fit us?
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Less than 8. Don't think we will have as big a clear out as some think / expect, especially judging by Arry's comments Saturday in which he raised a good point - who is going to want some of the players we have? Perfect example; Bosingwa. What club (barring maybe a middle eastern outfit or some Russian mob) will take him and his £60k a week wages on?

Also, I think we are almost stuck between a rock & a hard place with regards squad clear out as some may argue that part of our current situation is down to high turnover of players & lack of stability. Therefore, will having yet another transfer window of loads coming in and going out the door really bene fit us?
              I agree it wont be as straightforward as some might think to get so many out.

Cesar, Samba, Remy yes, but others may struggle to move on unless they are willing to take pay cuts.
              Although there will be interest in some of them, players like Park, Granero, Mbia, Diakite, SWP, Mackie, Hoilett have all failed to impress and the only way they will move is if they accept pay cuts or QPR pay part of their wages. Not many clubs will be willing to pay them what QPR have foolishly agree to do.

That list above doesn't include Barton, Cisse or Ferdinand and I think all will go, given the way they left for their loans. My feeling is that they will all be willing to take a pay cut.

Comment

Can only see Bosingwa and SWP being the difficult ones to shift due to wages. Most of the rest will be picked off by teams who will struggle in the Prem next season.

Remy may get into a top 6/8 club though.

Samba will stay

Comment

If it is up to Harry I am sure there will be a massive clear out - over 8 for sure.

But I don't think he carries enough weight to get that done - it puts too much egg on too many faces to push it through.

Comment

Getting shot of some of the wasters we have in our ranks, will be easier said, than done.

Comment

Working...
                    X