Cardiff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
    tbh whether we hate them of not they deserve it. They have entered the play off in the last 3 seasons and failed. This time it worked. Well done Cardiff.
    Agreed wholeheartedly Yousef.............as I said before, a lot of bitter bods here...they are playing in the English league, like it or not, and they competed on a level playing field and won promo fair and square....and with games to spare...well done to them.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
      Agreed wholeheartedly Yousef.............as I said before, a lot of bitter bods here...they are playing in the English league, like it or not, and they competed on a level playing field and won promo fair and square....and with games to spare...well done to them.
      your in the minority of your praise for them taffy c nuts!!!

Comment

Originally posted by march56 View Post
        your in the minority of your praise for them taffy c nuts!!!
        Thats alright..he loves a minority :-)

Comment

3 welsh teams in the premier league now. Swansea, Cardiff and Gareth bale
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            Don't think anybody is arguing that they haven't gone up fair & square, they have been a very good side this year (won me a few quid tbf ) but doesn't mean we all have to clap & applaud them on doing so. Most Rangers hate Cardiff for various reasons, me included. So whilst I can say, yes, they've been the best side in that division this season and thus have earnt promotion, I won't be giving em any credit tbh as I think they're a bunch of w-anchors :pleasantsuprise:
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Don't think anybody is arguing that they haven't gone up fair & square, they have been a very good side this year (won me a few quid tbf ) but doesn't mean we all have to clap & applaud them on doing so. Most Rangers hate Cardiff for various reasons, me included. So whilst I can say, yes, they've been the best side in that division this season and thus have earnt promotion, I won't be giving em any credit tbh as I think they're a bunch of w-anchors :pleasantsuprise:
              Wasting your time Matty as TW doesnt even "dislike" Chelsea let alone Cardiff.

Comment

Cardiff winning promotion.
                Those three words make me want to puke.
                Wish 'em all the very worst.

Comment

I'm not happy about them being promoted, they are one team I have learned to hate from our rivalry in the Championship and all the **** from their fans! I hope they gut the core of this team and over pay for players from bigger clubs who in turn flop and they end up getting relegated with a bunch of players on ridiculously high wages!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Doesn't Wales have its own premier league, national team, FA, national stadium, and of course devolved government with responsibility for sport?

There is no justification for letting Welsh teams continuing to play in English football. Wales is a foreign country as far as I'm concerned.
                    Wales literally means foreign in anglo saxon or norman French.

Comment

Fair play but they sold their soul. Watched highlghts of both Cardiff v Forest and Cardiff v Charlton. Cardiff the HOME team in red, Forest/Charlton the away teams in blue. That's wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
                        Fair play but they sold their soul. Watched highlghts of both Cardiff v Forest and Cardiff v Charlton. Cardiff the HOME team in red, Forest/Charlton the away teams in blue. That's wrong...
                        ahem...i wouldnt laugh to loudly as thats us in 3 years if TF and co get their way. London Dragons in a soul less stadium in front of 20,000 tourists

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          ahem...i wouldnt laugh to loudly as thats us in 3 years if TF and co get their way. London Dragons in a soul less stadium in front of 20,000 tourists
                          More like 'London Jets' or 'Air Asians' with a team full of PoKemYungs

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                            More like 'London Jets' or 'Air Asians' with a team full of PoKemYungs

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                              I'm not happy about them being promoted, they are one team I have learned to hate from our rivalry in the Championship and all the **** from their fans! I hope they gut the core of this team and over pay for players from bigger clubs who in turn flop and they end up getting relegated with a bunch of players on ridiculously high wages!
                              this is where we can help them out, considering it was us who got them promoted, Smith, HH and Connolly, now how about Bosingwa, Hoillett and Granny for starters and you can have Betty back too you sheepshaggin ******s
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

cardiff, reminds me of an ex girlfriend who started doing well when she decided to finish with me....unfortunately she was 100% right.....i'm soooooooo jealous it s pathetic....anyway long live the championship. sayonara....

Comment

Working...
                                X