Possibly

Brentford

Palace

Watford

Brighton

Reading

Charlton

Millwall

Some great derbies & local trips among them lot.

Always look on the bright side of life du du du du du du du du

Palace is $hit. Hate their away stand. Can't watch because of the posts.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Stay at home that day then

Always had a good day at that dive personally

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Stay at home that day then

Always had a good day at that dive personally
        me too, even if the result hasnt gone our way ive enjoyed the crac. some great away days there ric, also got blackpool and the possibility of bournemouth coming up too!
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Get ya Kiss me quick hat out

Comment

Some potentially cracking days out there. Chuck into that mix a few away days in towns full of inbreds that get well Leeds United at the sight of paper money (ie Bolton, Huddersfield, Blackpool) and we've got ourselves a decent season, enjoyment wise, ahead of us I reckon. Personally, being resigned to relegation, I'm just looking forward to these sorta games next year!
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Palace is $hit. Hate their away stand. Can't watch because of the posts.
              Palace away is a great one. That Helguson winner the other year in the 92nd minute was brilliant. Plus you always fear for your safety with the "Ultras"!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Some potentially cracking days out the
                re. Chuck into that mix a few away days in towns full of inbreds that get well Leeds United at the sight of paper money (ie Bolton, Huddersfield, Blackpool) and we've got ourselves a decent season, enjoyment wise, ahead of us I reckon. Personally, being resigned to relegation, I'm just looking forward to these sorta games next year!
                I'm gutted myself AS Sammykojoe's bint won't fancy many of those away days ........

Personally I'll be glad of seeing a few more wins ! ( HOPEFULLY )
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                  I'm gutted myself AS Sammykojoe's bint won't fancy many of those away days ........

That's fine by me mate seeing as I'm now meeting her regularly away from games I don't mind

Hope so mate - I've half forgotten what it's like to string a few wins together!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    That's fine by me mate seeing as I'm no
                    w meeting her regularly away from games I don't mind

!
                    I see, scared of a bit of competition Eh ?
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Ha you can relax safe in the knowledge she will attend many an away game next season. On the subject of said girl though she looks decent today. Not that it matters anymore as Matty and her are moving in together next week!

Comment

I see, scared of a bit of competition Eh ?
                        Something like that mate. It's hard to keep up her dosing of Chloroform when we're out in public with other Rs around. And apparently people frown upon that kind of thing. People are too prude these days.

Comment

Would prefer Bournemouth to Brentford, for selfish reasons of course ;-)

Comment

Might get both mate. Take over Brentford & a seaside jolly to Bournemouth. Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Might get both mate. Take over Brentford & a seaside jolly to Bournemouth. Lovely.
                              Go Fountain Leisure Centre before or after so it feels like a seaside trip?

Comment

Working...
                              X