To be Honest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be Honest

That deflection killed us off you could see the players heads drop once that went in, that's the way it's been going for us all season just needed a bit of the run of the ball for once not had that all season.

Originally posted by Macca View Post
    That deflection killed us off you could see the players heads drop once that went in, that's the way it's been going for us all season just needed a bit of the run of the ball for once not had that all season.
    They've showed no passion throughout the whole season. We deserve to go down

Comment

They say you make your own breaks in sport but that deflection after Remy is denied by a super save was just a killer blow! I'm not sure if the second half would have been any different had we gone to the dressing room all even though!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

Looked like a side today which lacked belief and knew the game was up and the writing was on the wall.

Had none of the intensity shown against Sunderland, Southampton, Fulham, Villa or Wigan beaten before we came out the tunnel

Comment

Yawn,another ****** "bad luck" thread,we have been utter **** and FULLY deserve to be relegated

Comment

Nothing to do with luck as we truly are easily one of the worse sides ever to compete in the premier league.

Comment

I know but we've scored more own deflected goals, then actual goals this whole season.

Comment

The word b l o o d y is not bad language,who is the moderator of this site these days?

Comment

The deflection would have knocked 'em for six but if they defended properly Gibson would pass, not shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    The word b l o o d y is not bad language,who is the moderator of this site these days?
                    Sometimes I think there is a little over censorship, the P word is censored and it isn't even swearing!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      It's not even on the list, just checked.

I think I know what it might be, I have to wait until tonight when we are not so busy.

Comment

MYU..have a look why y a n k is also blacklisted. Always wondered :-)

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                          MYU..have a look why y a n k is also blacklisted. Always wondered :-)
                          That's because we've had many complaints about that word, it was just best to remove it.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            That's because we've had many complaints about that word, it was just best to remove it.
                            really?

Comment

Second highest visits after the UK, close with Ireland, Sweden & Norway.

Comment

Working...
                              X