With Bobby suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Bobby suspended

Do we think HR will change the formation?
    He could revert back to a 4-5-1 or even 4-4-1-1 with adel behind Remy.
    He could even start with Betty with remy.

What do we think?

I would replace Zamora with Bothroyd, don't really want to see Taraabt start.

Comment

Question to me is now he misses the next three games should we just send him off to get his op done and save a month on his rehab so he comes back earlier next season

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Question to me is now he misses the next three games should we just send him off to get his op done and save a month on his rehab so he comes back earlier next season
        I would say that depends if we are still in with a shout of staying up after his ban finishes. If we a re down then that would be a good idea W.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Smaug View Post
          I would replace Zamora with Bothroyd, don't really want to see Taraabt start.
          This X 1000

Comment

I think when Booth has played he has got himself in the six yard box more then Bobby hence where a few of his goals have come from

Comment

That makes sense. If by any chance we still have a chance after he has missed three matches, then we can do without him until the end of the season.

Comment

I'd stick Samba up front with Remy and bring Onhoua in the back line. If it got messy Samba could be in there to help. Worked on Fifa...... :strive:

Comment

I think when Booth has played he has got himself in the six yard box more then Bobby hence where a few of his goals have come from
                  He has and that's what we need... we need goals.

Comment

With the slowest fw in the world suspended I would play Remy as CF and play Townsend and Hoilett as wingers, Taarabt in the hole behind Remy with Park, Jenas and Granero as CMF.

Comment

Working...
                    X